BY BODYCOLOGY

Forever: Sweet freesia, lilies, and musk combine to create a fragrance that is forever yours. see more...

Nina C.
These light weight sprays are very amazing. I love to keep them in my bags when I'm on the go. Its great when you need to refresh your self. Also love how its very affordable.
Amanda B.
This doesn't smell all that great, but it was very cheap because my Kmart is going out of business. I got it, I use it, I don't know if I get it again at the price that it's normally sold at. I'm sure I'll use the whole bottle.
Kaela L.
This is my second favorite perfume from Bodycology, and it's a really nice sweet smell. Something I would wear for date night! It smells of sweet freesia, lilies, and musk, it's one of the more sexier smells from their line in my opinion. I bought this along with the matching lotion and have no regrets. Even if I did I mean it's only $4 per product, so what have you got to lose! 10/10 I would recommend!
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Love this even bought the matching body cream smells clean and fresh and lasts longer than most body sprays and only cost a lil over $3 and so worth it bought it at Walmart highly recommend
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I bought this at Target, I use it for when I get out of the bath at night, right before I lay down for bad. for only $4 it's lovely. sweet freesia, lillies, and musk combined is a sweet light fragrance.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
#spring
This is like spring in a bottle it smells amazing. It is light but last a while. Great to throw in my purse and use to freshen up. I will be purchasing this again. #spring fever.
Samantha L.
This stuff smells so good! One bottle has lasted me months and months! I got it at Walmart I believe and it wasn't very expensive either!
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
Good fragrance mist doesn't last all day but smells really sweet by Bodycology like the bottle.
Brittany V.
New Cumberland, WV
The fragrance doesn't last long but other than that it smells really good for a cheap price.
Cristina T.
Houston
Love the smell I got it at Walmart for like 7 8dollars money well spent cause I love it❤️