Bodycology Toasted Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist - 8 oz uploaded by Annissa B.Bodycology Toasted Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist - 8 oz uploaded by Kaitlyn M.

BY BODYCOLOGY

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Curb your sweet tooth with the warm scent of brown sugar and vanilla. This body mist from bodycology is suitable for all skin types, so you can splash it on any time without irritation. see more...

Bodycology Toasted Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist - 8 oz
  • "It smells amazing and warm, and the smell lasts for quit a while." in 1 review
  • "My favorite scent is vanilla." in 1 review
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
This is one of my favorite winter scents. The scent lasts for a long time and lasts even longer if you put Vaseline on before you put the scent on. This is very good,bath and body work quality, and it is worth the $4 rather than $12!
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the smell of Bodycology vanilla and brown sugar. I spray it on all throughout the day I just can't get enough of the wonderful scent.
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS
Smells so good and amazing price. It's definitely not high quality, but totally a great deal.
Nicolette B.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
Very fragrant!! The price is equally great! You pay less and the quality is a bit less also. But you definitely pay for what you get!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
My favorite scent is vanilla. So of course I love this. My favorite body spray that I own.
Lindsie S.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
Even though it said brown sugar vanilla, the image said the toasted vanilla sugar. The smell is so great and I haven't sneezed!!!!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
This brand tries to copy Bath & Bodyworks in their scents. It will not be an exact dupe for the scent or formula but it is a cheaper alternative. It smells so great and perfect for cozy winter months!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I received this product for Christmas one year and I absolutely love it! I've been searching for perfumes that give me a great, light scent when I go out and this did it for me! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a night and fresh scent to wear out!
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
I love bodycology's fragrance mists!!! They smell great on and work well as a room spray to make your room smell amazing.
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is a good, cheaper alternative to some of the vanilla scents you'll find at Bath and Bodyworks. But it is well worth the price. It smells amazing and warm, and the smell lasts for quit a while.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Lathrop, Ca
What does this smell like