BY GENERIC

Bodycology Toasted Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist: The warm blend of vanilla, brown sugar and sensual amber creates a cozy, comforting scent Conditioning and hydrating honey and aloe vera see more...

Jenny F.
Kennett, MO
I am a huge fan of bodycology's body sprays! It is one of the body sprays that I buy regularly and the Toasted Vanilla Sugar is my favorite scent!  I love that vanilla toasted scent and I can honestly say, I've tried ALL of Bodycology's scent (well, all the ones available at my Walmart!)  Bodycology's body sprays are very affordable, around $4 a bottle at Walmart and this particular scent seems to stay with me half a day, but I love reapplying throughout the day.
Heather G.
Council Bluffs, IA
Quality and scent appeal are both just as good as that more expensive brand (you know which brand I mean). A warm, amber-y vanilla scent that is very soft and cozy and just makes you smell mmmm. I don't know how anyone could find this offensive. Because it is a body spray, the lasting power is not all day (at least for me) but it is easy enough to re-spray and affordable enough to purchase as often as needed that that fact is not a major drawback. Recommended.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
This is a very sweet vanilla scent. It is quite strong and you definitely get that toasted tone, but it does have a biit of a chemical undertone. Its very affordable. I have the travel spray. They have so many scents. I would definitely give it a try if you like the sweet amber scent.
Brenda R.
I didn't mind the scent. I believe that you can't just determine what it is going to smell like on you by just smelling the fragrance from inside the bottle. I didn't think it smelled awful on me as a person. My husband thought it smelled nice on me. He was the one that bought it as a gift for me. I think it smells similar to creme brulee. I did get this scent in a gift pack which included body wash, hand lotion and body lotion. Maybe it smelled better because I layered the scents. Overall, I believe it is a good scent for me!
Victoria C.
Boston, MA
I adore vanilla-esque sweet scents, it is my go to for any fragrance, whether it be candles or lotions or body spray. My favorite vanilla scent is warm vanilla sugar by bath and body works, however this one smells almost as good and is much more budget-friendly. would recommend to anyone looking for an alternative to high-end body sprays
Kayla H.
Kingsville, TX
I use this product daily and I really like it. You have to be careful not to spray too much because then it becomes overpowering. It lasts all day.
Denisse R.
Keizer , OR
Some of their products smell good but then there are some that don't. It all just depends on what your into and what you want to smell like.
Abby N.
Springfield, MO
I thought this would be like the bath and body works fragerance BUT it smelt nothing like it. Just like burnt vanilla. I don't recommend it!
launa d.
this is a pretty standard smell it goes on good and always smells sweet. the price is very affordable. would highly recommend.
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
This scent is absolutely wonderful...nice light scent for everyday use....i get lots of compliments!!!!!
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
Does anyone else like this fragrance?