Bodycology Sweet Seduction Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz uploaded by Tory K.Bodycology Sweet Seduction Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz uploaded by Brianna T.Bodycology Sweet Seduction Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz uploaded by Kiana T.

BY BODYCOLOGY

Entice with this succulent blend of fresh petals and apple. Smooth bodycology Sweet Seduction Moisturizing Body Cream over skin, giving special care to dry or rough areas to enjoy long-lasting hydration. Formulated with a rich butter complex containing... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tory K.
Dublin, OH
I like this lotion. I got it as a gift. It’s from Walmart, it smells super fruity and gets sticky. But I like the lotion smell and color choices of the bottle. Looks great. And it’s not gonna cost an arm and a leg.
P S.
My favorite lotion from bodycology! They are fairly cheap (money wise) but feel very good on the skin. So its a win win. Walmart carries a variety of scents which all smell amazing
Kiana T.
The scent is heavenly but the miniaturization is not the best. I usually only apply the lotion to my hands and maybe an ankle or so when I notice the ash.
But seriously the lotion is cheaper than bath and body works so I don't mind it at all.
You may find yourself applying it more often. It great for desk lotion at work and you get quite a bit for the price.
Brianna T.
Tucson, AZ
I recommend this product to anyone who loves to smell great and loves a great price. I always get a bodycology product when going to Wal-Mart. It is my number one favorite body lotion and body spray.
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
The aroma is nice, not overpowering. The price point is affordable and it's nice to find this product at Walmart and Neighborhood Market, which are both handy. My only critiques would be the slightly oily consistency and that the aroma doesn't last as long as the Bath & Body Works creams.
Sofia M.
Guymon, OK
These are really cute and very affordable! They smell really great and the scent stays all day long! They make for a great gift for any girl! I do have to say that they are pretty thick and can make your hands greasy but overall a really good product!
Brianna H.
Smells great but is very greasy and doesn't seem to soak in very well. I bought this product at Walmart and the product was okay but definitely a waste of my money.
Kaley D.
It's a bit oily, but other than that it works great! Smells heavenly along with its other scents. It's like a cheaper bath and body works.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
Bodycology is one of my favorite frangences. I have only found like 2 i dont like but the rest i loveee!! Esp. BRONZED AMBER OBBSESSION..
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love this lotion is smells great and it doesn't break my wallet. It's cheaper than Bath & Body Works and you can find it at Walmart