MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerBodycology
Sweet Seduction Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz

bodycology Sweet Seduction Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz

by Bodycology

bodycology Sweet Seduction Fragrance Mist: Refreshing fragrance mist Succulent blend of fresh petals and apple

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bodycology Sweet Seduction Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz!
Desirae D.
Manchester, TN
I love this scent. I am so picky about my body sprays and fragrances. This has a sweet floral smell that reminds me of sitting under my grandmother's apple tree reading my favorite book. It's soft and sweet and floral.
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
This fragrance is so good I love it. It can be a bit strong if you put to much on so I have found just one spray does Wonders. I got mine at Walmart on sale.
Angela X.
Purchased at: Walmart
To me this is a dupe for Victoria’s Secret “Pure Seduction” line if they still have it. Smells really sweet and really nice.
Areli J.
Fresno, CA
I love this perfume. It doesn't stay for a long time but it is not expensive.
I love this perfume. It doesn't stay for a long time but it is not expensive.
Rachel S.
North Canton , OH
Although it doesn't stay on the greatest, its a great scent for a great price!
Although it doesn't stay on the greatest, its a great scent for a great price!
Reshanett M.
Chandler, AZ
Love that they have a variety to select from Paris and sweet seduction work as a great combo and the smell is not overpowering
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
This is a perfect scent dupe for VS pure seduction. way more affordable at only $4 at Walmart. This one is one of my favorite scents. The spray, body wash, and lotion are all good products but they do not have a lasting effect.
Kaela L.
This is such a great perfume that you can buy at Walmart for somewhere around $4! I love the Bodycology brand. This perfume in particular is so sweet, it has a fruity Apple like smell to it, and it lasts a decent amount of time. I use about 2-3 sprays and I'm good to go! I would definitely recommend trying this one!
Elizabeth C.
Waco
Soft but long lasting.  Not obnoxiously strong. Good starter perfume for young women. Excellent for everyday wear.
Carrie A.
Smelled wonderful, but use caution, it is very easy to apply too liberally.
I don't use too many perfumes or body sprays due to being super sensitive to scents, but I was able to use this one all long as it was a light mist.
Smelled wonderful, but use caution, it is very easy to apply too liberally.

Looking for your answer?