bodycology Sweet Seduction Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by Nicole K.bodycology Sweet Seduction Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by danni w.

BY BODYCOLOGY

bodycology Sweet Seduction Fragrance Mist: Refreshing fragrance mist Succulent blend of fresh petals and apple see more...

Terily B.
Lemoore, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the smell of this product. You don’t need to spray a lot of it on and I spray it on after I shower. Or if I just want to smell nice before I go out I spray it on my clothes. It has a sweet fruity smell to it.
Kaela L.
This is such a great perfume that you can buy at Walmart for somewhere around $4! I love the Bodycology brand. This perfume in particular is so sweet, it has a fruity Apple like smell to it, and it lasts a decent amount of time. I use about 2-3 sprays and I'm good to go! I would definitely recommend trying this one!
Desirae D.
manchester, TN
I love this scent. I am so picky about my body sprays and fragrances. This has a sweet floral smell that reminds me of sitting under my grandmother's apple tree reading my favorite book. It's soft and sweet and floral.
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
This is a perfect scent dupe for VS pure seduction. way more affordable at only $4 at Walmart. This one is one of my favorite scents. The spray, body wash, and lotion are all good products but they do not have a lasting effect.
Victoria F.
Eureka Springs
I have been using this product since high school. I absolutely love the way it smells and it lasts pretty much all day. It's not too pricey, definitely affordable. It is my holy grail perfume. I buy this constantly!
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
Bought it in a mini trip and forgot a bodyspray. It is the one that smelled thee best at the time. Now I only use it if I'm in the mood to wear it. Seems to get to me when I have a migraine... I do get them often.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Smells sweet but not something like a preteen would wear. Would agree with the "apple" description. The lotion in this brand and scent is great too. Very thick and creamy.
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
This fragrance is so good I love it. It can be a bit strong if you put to much on so I have found just one spray does Wonders. I got mine at Walmart on sale.
Reshanett M.
Love that they have a variety to select from Paris and sweet seduction work as a great combo and the smell is not overpowering
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheapest per oz at Walmart. Smells like sweet apple pears a lot like Victoria secret love spell. Highly recommend