Bodycology® Sweet Love Nourishing Body Cream 8 oz. Tube uploaded by Sierra P.Bodycology® Sweet Love Nourishing Body Cream 8 oz. Tube uploaded by Kee Kee H.Bodycology® Sweet Love Nourishing Body Cream 8 oz. Tube uploaded by Myranda M.

BY BODYCOLOGY

Frost yourself with a delicate blend of whipped cream and sweet rose to indulge your feminine side. Moisturizes and nourishes 2 Aloe vera, shea butter and vitamins C and E 3 No animal testing see more...

Buy on Walmart
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Absolutely love this product and the scent! I got this with the matching body mist and I love the two together. I really like putting this on after the shower to stay sweet smelling. The scent is it overpowering at all. The consistency is thick but does not stay greasy on the skin. If you put it on right after the shower, your body will drink it up. If you put it on dry skin, use a little less. I don't typically use this when I have dry skin and I need moisture or as a hand lotion. I usually reach for this when I want a sweet smelling body lotion. Not to say it isn't good for dry skin though. My tube lasted me about 4-7 months. I used it off and on.
Hannah B.
Lots of product for your money. Leaves skin soft, moisturized and nourished. It always makes you smell amazing and is great when paired with bodycology Sweet Love Fragrance Mist and bodycology Sweet Love Foaming Body Wash. Highly recommend!
Brittanee G.
Zeba
I usually don't get skin care products with scents in them, as my skin does not do very well with fragrances, but this product is very gentle on my sensitive skin! When I do use this scented lotion, I like the smell & constancy of the formula!
Melinda D.
I got this as a gift because the person who got it for me knows I have dry skin and it's advertised as being really moisturizing, however, I felt like it wasn't really all that moisturizing and tended to have a really sticky feel to it that takes forever to go away. It smells nice and feels kind of creamy when you first put it on, but that's about the only good things I've found about it.
Dena M.
Love the smell of sweet love! Definitely my top 2 favorite bodycology scents! Has a sweet girly smell. It’s very smooth going on and makes your skin so soft! Highly recommend if your on a budget
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
This is my daily body cream. I love the whipped texture and the scent is sweet with a little floral. It hydrates the skin perfectly and last a long time. It doesn't make my skin feel greasy at all.
Misha B.
Maryland
The scent is amazing! I always get compliments on it and my friends always to borrow it. It gets the job done without leaving an oily residue. However, I with that it moisturized a bit better. It's is a very light weight, great smelling, decent moisturizing lotion.
Myranda M.
Wichita, KS
Got this as a gift and so far I love it. It has a nice creamy feeling but isn't greasy. The scent is really pleasant but isn't overpowering. I'm really impressed!
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
This stuff smells sooooo good! I got it for Christmas and I'm in LOVE! Leaves your skin feeling soft afterwards and smells for awhile afterwards too.
Katie G.
Austin, AR
My favorite lotion. It leaves skin soft and not greasy or sticky. It also has a long lasting scent. I can still smell it at the end of the day.