BY BODYCOLOGY

bodycology Sweet Love Foaming Body Wash: Conditioning and hydrating with honey and aloe vera Delicate blend of whipped cream and sweet rose see more...

• Does this smell really strong or soft?5 Answers
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is a good body wash.Will leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed and smells great. It's a very good bodywash for a great price!
Nina G.
Nina G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a few of these body washes. I love them, they all smell so good and are a really good price. They lather up nicely and don't make your skin oily at all. Love them, come in all different ones also.
Seerra p.
Seerra p.
One of my favorites, this is definitely intended as a perfumey body wash to smell good. It makes your skin smell so good for atleast 2 hours. The bottle is a great price around $3-$4 at Wal-Mart.
Marcia B.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Not a big fan of this wash. I found it to be a bit watery and it left something to be desired in the way of a clean feeling. I wasn't sure if I was getting as clean as I normally do with my other wash.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this for Christmas and I love it. The scent is amazing and is one of my favorites! My boyfriend loves in on me as well. Win-win!
Anna L.
Anna L.
North Augusta, SC
Easily the best body wash I have ever used. It smells divine and leaves skin feeling clean and happy. The scent lasted well after my shower, which can be uncommon with body wash. The bathroom smelled fresh and bright afterward as well!
Leah N.
Leah N.
My boyfriend just bought me this and it smells delicious! feel so great on the skin and leaves you feeling clean and smelling great! I love this body wash!
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
I have the lotion as well and it smells so good the price for it you cant beat finally they get the struggle and sell something that is affordable!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this as a gift from my aunt, and it smells really sweet, a la candy bar. I do not like scents that smell like candy. I'm a but past the pre-teen stage. I would not buy it again. Had no problems with the product except the scent.
Madison A.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
This body wash is very smooth and smell absolutely amazing. It makes shower time my happy time.
Linda R.
Linda R.
Lubbock, TX
Does this smell really strong or soft?