BY BODYCOLOGY

bodycology Sweet Love Foaming Body Wash: Conditioning and hydrating with honey and aloe vera Delicate blend of whipped cream and sweet rose see more...

Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this as a gift from my aunt, and it smells really sweet, a la candy bar. I do not like scents that smell like candy. I'm a but past the pre-teen stage. I would not buy it again. Had no problems with the product except the scent.
Nina G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a few of these body washes. I love them, they all smell so good and are a really good price. They lather up nicely and don't make your skin oily at all. Love them, come in all different ones also.
Seerra p.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorites, this is definitely intended as a perfumey body wash to smell good. It makes your skin smell so good for atleast 2 hours. The bottle is a great price around $3-$4 at Wal-Mart.
Leah N.
My boyfriend just bought me this and it smells delicious! feel so great on the skin and leaves you feeling clean and smelling great! I love this body wash!
Anna L.
North Augusta, SC
Easily the best body wash I have ever used. It smells divine and leaves skin feeling clean and happy. The scent lasted well after my shower, which can be uncommon with body wash. The bathroom smelled fresh and bright afterward as well!
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this for Christmas and I love it. The scent is amazing and is one of my favorites! My boyfriend loves in on me as well. Win-win!
Kayla N.
I have the lotion as well and it smells so good the price for it you cant beat finally they get the struggle and sell something that is affordable!
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
This body wash is very smooth and smell absolutely amazing. It makes shower time my happy time.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
For this as a gift, and love it. Nice smelling and foamy. Doesn't leave a rim and slippy in your shower.
ornitha D.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this!! Bodycology has some really nice bath washes and body sprays. I love the way this one smells! This one was gifted to me, by my daughter. I got the entire line... the lotion, and spray too.
Linda R.
Lubbock, TX
Does this smell really strong or soft?