BY BODYCOLOGY

bodycology Sweet Love Foaming Body Wash: Conditioning and hydrating with honey and aloe vera Delicate blend of whipped cream and sweet rose see more...

Hannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Great bang for your buck! Highly recommend. Has a really nice lather as well! Leaves skin soft and smelling great.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this as a gift from my aunt, and it smells really sweet, a la candy bar. I do not like scents that smell like candy. I'm a but past the pre-teen stage. I would not buy it again. Had no problems with the product except the scent.
Nina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a few of these body washes. I love them, they all smell so good and are a really good price. They lather up nicely and don't make your skin oily at all. Love them, come in all different ones also.
Seerra p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorites, this is definitely intended as a perfumey body wash to smell good. It makes your skin smell so good for atleast 2 hours. The bottle is a great price around $3-$4 at Wal-Mart.
Anna L.
North Augusta, SC
Easily the best body wash I have ever used. It smells divine and leaves skin feeling clean and happy. The scent lasted well after my shower, which can be uncommon with body wash. The bathroom smelled fresh and bright afterward as well!
ornitha D.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this!! Bodycology has some really nice bath washes and body sprays. I love the way this one smells! This one was gifted to me, by my daughter. I got the entire line... the lotion, and spray too.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Not a big fan of this wash. I found it to be a bit watery and it left something to be desired in the way of a clean feeling. I wasn't sure if I was getting as clean as I normally do with my other wash.
Rebecca A.
Marion, SC
I love bodycology products, i have a ton of there body washes. They smell great and are very soft on the skin although this isn't one of my favorite sents but it dose have a pleasant fragrance
Leah N.
My boyfriend just bought me this and it smells delicious! feel so great on the skin and leaves you feeling clean and smelling great! I love this body wash!
Kayla N.
I have the lotion as well and it smells so good the price for it you cant beat finally they get the struggle and sell something that is affordable!
Linda R.
Lubbock, TX
Does this smell really strong or soft?