BY BODYCOLOGY

bodycology Spring Rain Blossom Foaming Body Wash: Pure scent of jasmine petals and clean linen Calms your senses like after a fresh spring rain see more...

Abby T.
Moline, IL
I love trying new scents of body wash every time I run out of a new one. After grabbing a bottle of Dove, I saw Bodycology out of the corner of my eye. I have used Bodycology body spray before and enjoyed it so I thought I would give it a try for the price. I really enjoy this acent. I smell fresh and clean! The only thing I didn't like about this product is the scent didn't last very long.
Gabriela A.
I love a nice smelling body lotion, bodyology is a decent price and you get an amazing quality