BODYCOLOGY SOCK SET-CB

BODYCOLOGY SOCK SET-CB

Bodycology 3-Piece Cherry Blossom Fragrance Gift Set with Warm SocksSet includes 1 oz. moisturizing body cream, 2 fl. oz. fragrance mist, and a pair of fuzzy house socksSpa set features a radiant Cherry Blossom scent blooming with blissful floral notesLuxe body cream is formulated with shea, cocoa, and jojoba buttersLeaves hands, arms, legs, elbows, feet, and more feeling soft and moisturizedUse fragrance mist after showering or any time of day to enjoy the beautiful Cherry Blossom scentIncludes a pair of ...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BODYCOLOGY SOCK SET-CB!
How would you rate this product?
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
BODYCOLOGY SOCK SET-CB uploaded by Mary F.
Another Christmas gift that I finally got around to using the socks are absolute love. They truly are the softest most comfy socks I have put on my feet. They are so warm and fuzzy and perfect for wearing while lounging around the house. The body spray is great it has a nice strong scent and has an amazing aroma of beautiful cherry blossoms. Reminds me of spring when the flowers start to bloom I love it. The scent doesn’t last too long but it is travel size so you can carry it with you just about anywhere and spray yourself down whenever you want to smell good. The lotion however is not my favorite. It does smell really good but is not moisturizing at all. It absorbs into the skin super quick and leaves my skin feeling more dry than anything else. So the lotion would be a no for me but everything else I would most definitely buy down the line.
Jennifer J.
Westland, MI
BODYCOLOGY SOCK SET-CB uploaded by Jennifer J.
Huele muy bien la fragancia. Y es un bonito set para regalar esta navidad. Muy bonito y la tualla para limpiarse la manos o la cara.
zakiya M.
Thornton, CO
BODYCOLOGY SOCK SET-CB uploaded by zakiya M.
I love me some Cherry Blossom! The scent is light and fruity. Cherry Blossom from Bodycology is one of my all time favorites. I love this giftset.
Wendy J.
WESTLAND, MI
BODYCOLOGY SOCK SET-CB uploaded by Wendy J.
Me encanta este kit es perfecto para regalar en estas navidades, la crema y la fragancia son muy sutiles y agradables; la toalla es muy suave y muy bonita. Me encanta el diseño de este kit, muy girly pero a la vez elegante.

Looking for your answer?