BY BODYCOLOGY

Massage gently in a circular motion, and rinse thoroughly to reveal softer skin, and the light fragrance of enchanted forest. Exfoliating sugar crystals refresh skin s appearance while nourishing shea butter moisturizes and rehydrates. see more...

Sarah M.
Marietta, GA
I went out on a whim and bought my first exfoliator scrub ever. It so happened to be bodycology. I have used it every day, and I can't tell you how much I love this thing. I did accidentally drop it, which was 100% user error, and a lot of the product got wasted, but it was at such a decent price that I didn't even care. I will definitely be buying this product again in the future!
Elizabeth W.
I love how this isn't super thick, so it's easy to work onto your skin. It makes everything just so much easier. The scent is good, but it doesn't linger or cause rashes on my skin, which is amazing. It's pretty cheap too for how much you're getting out of it. A tub of this can easily last me almost a year. It's also really good at preventing razor burn :)
Jodi R.
I'm not a fan at all. While I like the scent, I hat the scrub. I know it is a sugar scrub, but I always feel more dirty after I use it than before. It is also not my favorite abrasive exfoliating material.
Influenster M.
I love this product for winter especially it exfoliates has a Devine scent and also moisturizes without feeling too abrasive it's affordable and easy to pickup at your local Target!
Jennifer H.
Denmark, IA
This brand is the only sugar scrub that I use! Definitely a keeper for winter skin blues! It is one of my weekly skin regimes.
Nayeli M.
Delhi, CA
I am a huge fan of this scrub! First off the tub is huge so it will last you forever. The scent is nice and the scrub has a good texture. I use it to scrub my legs before I shave them and that combo gives me smooth soft legs. It is a rough scrub, my legs look super ashy if I don't lotion after but as soon as I lotion the looks and feel super smooth. I am sad that I am almost out and haven't been able to find any at my local Targets. Any suggestions on a similar product?