Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Bodycology Pure White Gardenia Fragrance Mist: The rich, floral scent of fresh gardenias promotes love, peace and good spirits Conditioning and hydrating honey With aloe vera
Photos (2)
Julie S.
Julie S.
Norfolk, VA

This is the best smelling scent ever! They sell this at Walmart, but they run out so fast! I try to buy it whenever I can. It smells exactly like the gardenia flowers and to me that is heaven! I try to buy at least 5 every time it becomes available online. That's just how I love it!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM

This body mist is wonderful ! While the price isn't high, the scent is strong and long lasting. The pump style bottle is well made and easy to use. While the stores sell out of it fairly quickly, it can be found online at Walmart and ships quickly. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kissimmee, FL

I love this scent. I wear it in the Spring and Summer months. People always compliment me on how I smell.
Cassi A.
Cassi A.
Grove City, OH

Great product! Smells very nice and it's a fresh smell for right out of the shower
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Del Valle, TX

This products are great after a shower makes you feel comfy and smelling nice.. everyday use,after the shower.. 😊😊😊
amber h.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL

This brand has been around for a very long time, and though the packaging has changed, the product itself has not changed significantly. Love this particular scent!
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This smells really good and it is very affordable. The smell doesn't last very long though.
Kacy D.
Kacy D.
Euless, TX

Does this scent also have a lotion to go with it? And does it contain parabens?

Join Now