Bodycology® Pretty in Paris Moisturizing Body Cream 8 oz. Tube uploaded by Leslie H.

BY BODYCOLOGY

Say bonjour to a whirlwind romance with a seductive bouquet of french jasmine, clementine, and warm vanilla musk. Formulated with a rich butter complex containing shea, cocoa & jojoba butters, this luxurious cream penetrates skin to leave it feeling soft for hours. see more...

Elizabeth W.
I apply this all the time. Since I've been doing this, my hands have felt softer and smoothr with more moisture in them. The scent is nice, though it doesn't last very long. I got a steal at Walmart in the clearance aisle, I only paid $3 for 8 ounces. So I stocked up and bought 4 bottles of this for super cheap. Woohoo
Jen R.
Northfield, MN
The scent is overpowering out of the bottle, but then fades almost immediately. (They should research its ability to fade and apply that to Febreze or my kids' diapers.) It feels really thick and creamy, but then that sensation also seems to fade very quickly and my hands feel dried out. I'm not at all impressed with this lotion, which is sad given how much it cost.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Oh my, the smell of this lotion is terrible, in my honest opinion. The lotion itself it's very conditioning but I can't really get past the smell. The packaging is great but there needs to be a change in sent.
jackie b.
Not bad. It was a nice scent for a while but eventually it foes away quickly . I think it would be better to try other scents so it can stay longer . The price might be to high than to what i think it shoulf be. After all its a good lotion
Alisa B.
Howell, MI
Scent could be a little bit stronger, but as as moisturizer, I can't complain! It has a rich texture, but isn't too tacky! Recommended for those beauty queens on a budget :)
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
This is the best smelling hand cream there is I love it makes your hands smell so good and so soft love using it every day have told all my friends and family
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
I dig it i normally would have thought it was to powerful the scent but its different once you apply it ive grown to love itthe packaging is so cute too!!!
Ashley W.
Omaha
It has a pleasant, lasting scent that doesn't irritate my skin. My skin was left feeling pretty soft and smooth, but it doesn't last for long.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I wish the scent was stronger but it still smells good. I also wish the scent lasted longer! I don't think I will be buying this again...
Sidney A.
Concrete, WA
Smells amazing and works pretty decent for me, definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone with sensitive skin
jackie b.