Bodycology Pink Vanilla Wish Hand Cream, 2 oz

Bodycology Pink Vanilla Wish Hand Cream, 2 oz.

Bodycology Pink Vanilla Wish Hand Cream, 2 Fl. Oz.

What are your thoughts on the Bodycology Hand Creams? What’s your favorite scent if you have used it?
Bodycology Pink Vanilla Wish Hand Cream, 2 oz. ? Seems like the tube is losing it shape and very unappealing to look at. No matter how much or little it's not keeping shape. Anyone else?
Start your review of Bodycology Pink Vanilla Wish Hand Cream, 2 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
I like the formula of the lotion, it’s thick and hydrating and I love that it’s paraben free. The scent is what I don’t care for. Tubes are sealed so you can’t smell before you buy, going in blind I picked the most neutral scent but it’s so sweet. Great size for keeping in my bag at work
Consuelo R.
Labelle, FL
Bodycology Pink Vanilla Wish Hand Cream, 2 oz. uploaded by Consuelo R.
I will admit I was very skeptical about this product and how the smell would be since I have never used this brand but I will have to say this particular scent smells so amazing 😍 the scent lingers and doesn't wear off which i love..the consistency is perfect not to thick or thin and my hands feel so hydrated and super soft..I would most definitely recommend this product and purchase this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly P.