Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream

by Bodycology

The rich, floral scent of fresh gardenias promotes love, peace and good spirits. Beneficial ingredients: moisturizing aloe vera. shea butter. nourishing vitamins E & C. .

So ... I really wanted to review this lotion after purchasing it because I freaking LOVE IT. But I can’t seem to find this specific scent? I keep finding results for “toasted VANILLA sugar” and “brown sugar vanilla” and I’m wondering if anyone knows if these are all the same ? Because the description has both vanilla and brown sugar... ? Just curious....
Does this come in a set of perfume?
Start your review of Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream!
Product Highlights
Got this as an anniversary gift in the Toasted Sugar Scent. Which is also the Toasted Vanilla Sugar Scent. It is super moisturizing and the scent is so potent but not too strong, just right! I get so many compliments of people saying how wonderful it smells. The formula is just right! in reviews
Love love love this product really helped my dry skin and it smells heavenlyin reviews
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream uploaded by Lovie C.
This cherry blossom moisturizing body cream has a blissful & radiant scent that will definitely get you compliments and it's strong enough to work on rough & dry skin. It's formulated with a rich butter complex containing shea, coccoa & jojoba butters, this luxurious cream leaves skin feeling soft for hours. Love this scent, so feminine ❣️
Beth M.
Hamlet
Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream uploaded by Beth M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really love this product , I have so many bath and body works , but this is my all time favorite
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,476 reviews
Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This body cream is an excellent product! The scent is of exotic cherry blossom, and it’s very strong in a good way. It’s a more affordable knock off of the Bath and Body Works lotion. The cream goes on nice and thick and it’s super hydrating for the skin. It dries quickly and isn’t oily afterwards either. I definitely recommend this body cream!
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I got a sample of this stuff in the mail. I really liked it. My knees get super dry in the winter and start looking like my elbows. This stuff made a huge difference even though I used it only once. Great product, and it smells good too!
Clarissa R.
westminster , co
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream uploaded by Clarissa R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the scent and not super oily, works well for dry skin and smells absolutely amazing I love it so so much will 100% be getting this again, and I highly recommend it for people with Sensitive dry skin.
Emily X.
Brooklyn
Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream uploaded by Emily X.
I couldn’t find the exact version on Influenster that I have, but the one I have has a pleasant scent. It’s very strong when you first apply it, but it fades as time passes. I especially like how quickly it gets absorbed into the skin. I use it mostly as a hand cream since there’s only 4oz in the tube.
zakiya M.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream uploaded by zakiya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
A classic scent from Bodycology that I always keep around. This lotion is very nourishing as stated. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a nice new lotion to try this one out. I repurchase it often.
Chelen F.
Tx
It smells so good, makes my skin soft and cute . Very effective and great product . I have another kind of this one , but i still love it 💙💙💙
Valerie V.
Berkley, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream uploaded by Valerie V.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite moisturizing cream. It smells sooooo amazing and leaves me feeling fresh. I actually went out and bought the matching body mist to go with it. I really recommend it, plus it’s very affordable.
Veronica V.
Elyria
Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream uploaded by Veronica V.
This lotion is great! It makes my skin soft and smooth! Whenever I have dry skin this helps. It also smells so good and calming!