BY BODYCOLOGY

The rich, floral scent of fresh gardenias promotes love, peace and good spirits. Beneficial ingredients: moisturizing aloe vera. shea butter. nourishing vitamins E & C. . see more...

• Does this come in a set of perfume?1 Answers
  • How do you feel this bodycology product relates to the ot...1 Answers
Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream
  • "Got this as an anniversary gift in the Toasted Sugar Scent. Which is also the Toasted Vanilla Sugar Scent. It is super moisturizing and the scent is so potent but not too strong, just right! I get so many compliments of people saying how wonderful it smells. The formula is just right! " in 7 reviews
  • "Love love love this product really helped my dry skin and it smells heavenly" in 3 reviews
Leilani💕 C.
Phoenix
Review for: Pure White Gardenia more...
It smells exactly like a real flower. There is a lot of product in it. I think mine will last for a while. It is really gentle. I use it when I go out somewhere or for school. I would definitely buy it again.
Joy P.
Sheridan , OR
Review for: Exotic Cherry Blossom, Other more...
I have been using this cream for years now. I bought it at wallmart and it's not expensive very affordable. Love this cream leaves skin smooth and silky smells so good too. I would definitely keep buying it would recommend this too.
Karen K.
Review for: Exotic Cherry Blossom more...
I got this body cream as a gift for Christmas one year and immediately fell in love with it. It has a very nice floral clean smell that is not too overwhelming and lasts throughout the day. This body cream also leaves your skin very soft and i would definitely recommend this
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
Review for: Exotic Cherry Blossom more...
This smell of this is so stronge it give me a migraine. It doesn't leave my skin feeling moisturized at all but it's inexpensive and you get a lot for the price.
yoana n.
Fort Worth
I have "cherish the moment" and it smells amazing! The price is really good ! Not the type of person to spend over 10 dollars on these things ... I had received this as a gift for my birthday one time and when I applied it on my hands and smelled it , I automatically thought to myself and said "Wow, this must have been pricey!"
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent I'm not to fond of, but the lotion its self is pretty great!. It fits in my purse,its a gteat size for the price and it doesn't spill out like many of the others do. It was gave to me as a gift.
Nicole
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love Bodycology products, the scents are amazing. The price point is better than awesome, considering how great the product is and how long the scent lasts!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my second Bodycology body cream! My first one was XOXO and I liked it a lot so I decided to get another one, this time Cherish the moment: blushing cherry blossom blooms with fragrance! It makes my skin softer, moisturized and it smells really good! I love that it has beneficial ingredients : shea, cocoa & jojoba butters, vitamin E and aloe Vera!
Rachel L.
Ankeny, IA
This lotion not only is very light on your skin, but has a very light scent, which is perfect for when you need something that is not overpowering. I got this as a gift for my birthday and ever since I got it I've been wondering where they bought it so I can buy it for myself. This is a great product that moisturizes your skin and will leave just a light scent. Lotions like these are simply must haves.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
I love ❤ Bodycology!! They have the best moisturizing lotions in my eyes. They have such a vast line of lotions, creams, scrubs, body washes and sprays in the most beautiful fragrances. I have eczema so I have a hard time finding a lotion that doesn't irritate my skin. I'm not supposed to use anything scented, but I found Bodycology and tried it and it actually helped my eczema/dry skin significantly. It keeps my skin clear and moisturized. I couldn't believe it. This is the best product. 💙💜💕
Bunnie C.
Does this come in a set of perfume?
Casey Z.
Plant City
How do you feel this bodycology product relates to the others?