Bodycology Moisturizing Body Lotion

by Bodycology

The alluring, hypnotic blend of jasmine, nutmeg and musk will enchant your senses. Beneficial ingredients: hydrating aloe vera. moisturizing shea butter. nourishing vitamins E & C. .

Does anyone recommend this brand, and if so which scents?
Start your review of Bodycology Moisturizing Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
Toasted Sugar. I love the smell. It smells like a blend of vanilla and brown sugar. The theme is "Cozy". It's really moisturizing to the body. in reviews
love bodycology their products make your skin solo soft and they smell amazing :)in reviews
This smells amazing and leaves the skin feeling so soft?in reviews
Cece G.
Kaysville, UT
This moisturizing body lotion is perfect for anytime and can be used on any part of your body. It helps dryness and its not oily. Best part is this one has an amazing cherry blossom scent. You won't need perfume when using this lotion to smell good.
cheryl W.
Jordan, MN
Bodycology Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by cheryl W.
It make my skin soft and smell nice.it had vitamin e. My favorite Cherry Blossom .the least favorite vanilla depand on the company like for example smell so nice soft not strong or like smell. Not like Vanilla.
amadea S.
Honolulu, HI
The price on this is very great and it also smells just like cherry blossom. Only downside that I felt the lotion was very watery that just did not feel that hydrating that much. I would put this on not too frequently just when I would be super dehydrated.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this lotion at Wal-Mart, because it was inexpensive, and now I see why it was so inexpensive, it smells really nice, but it is not very moisturizing, I wouldn't recommend this one.
Jaime F.
Manchester
Bodycology Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Jaime F.
These little bombs are great and smell wonderful as well. They are just the right size for a single bath. And can't beat the price either, I paid $5 for 8 bombs!
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells good, i use this for my limbs since they get real dry. Got this as a gift. I didnt really like this because it was a bit sticky. But it moisturizes and i didnt pay for it so i shouldnt complain lol
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
The Bodycology Pure White Gardenia moisturizing body lotion smells amazing! It leaves my skin silky smooth.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I'm pretty picky with my lotions and smells but this is one of my favorite moisturizing products!! I have mine is toasted vanilla sugar and it smells amazing and gives me some pretty impressive moisture. would recommend!
Melissa P.
PALM BAY, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bodycology Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Melissa P.
Lizz W.
Newell, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smells amazing! It's almost as good as Bath & Body Works brand, but much, much cheaper! It moisturizes and keeps my hands from drying out and becoming chapped!