Bodycology Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Melissa P.Bodycology Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Adrienne B.

BY BODYCOLOGY

The alluring, hypnotic blend of jasmine, nutmeg and musk will enchant your senses. Beneficial ingredients: hydrating aloe vera. moisturizing shea butter. nourishing vitamins E & C. . see more...

• Does anyone recommend this brand, and if so which scents?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "This smells amazing and leaves the skin feeling so soft?" in 1 review
  • "love bodycology their products make your skin solo soft and they smell amazing :)" in 1 review
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I'm pretty picky with my lotions and smells but this is one of my favorite moisturizing products!! I have mine is toasted vanilla sugar and it smells amazing and gives me some pretty impressive moisture. would recommend!
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Exotic Cherry Blossom
This moisturizing body lotion is perfect for anytime and can be used on any part of your body. It helps dryness and its not oily. Best part is this one has an amazing cherry blossom scent. You won't need perfume when using this lotion to smell good.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Review for: Exotic Cherry Blossom
Smells good, i use this for my limbs since they get real dry. Got this as a gift. I didnt really like this because it was a bit sticky. But it moisturizes and i didnt pay for it so i shouldnt complain lol
reylynn c.
Review for: Exotic Cherry Blossom
Omg this is such a great smelling lotion I love the way that leaves my skin so soft and it leaves it smelling good practically all day and it's not Gracie I just love this lotion so much
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Review for: Pure White Gardenia
These smells really great and do a great job at moisturizing your skin! The bottle is big and there's definitely a lot of product! It's definitely worth buying and I would definitely recommend this product!
kristin g.
Perfumes are just too heavy to wear on a daily basis, especially if you have to deal with the public. I like just a little spray of scent before I leave the house. I've gotten several compliments on this scent and really hope they don't discontinue it, as it is harder and harder to find.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
This product smells amazing! It's almost as good as Bath & Body Works brand, but much, much cheaper! It moisturizes and keeps my hands from drying out and becoming chapped!
Melissa P.
Florida
Toasted Sugar. I love the smell. It smells like a blend of vanilla and brown sugar. The theme is "Cozy". It's really moisturizing to the body.
Lulu B.
Love this lotions especially the enchanted forest and cherry blossom always get so many compliments... Smell really does last very long.
Tatiana T.
I have used bodycology for like six years and i Love how these lotion smell and feel so i really recommend these body lotions.
Joanna S.
Does anyone recommend this brand, and if so which scents?