BeautySkinBath & BodyBath & Body
Bodycology Kids Color Changing Bath Bombs

Bodycology Kids Color Changing Bath Bombs

Bodycology Kids transforms bath time into a fun, engaging, learning time through sensory play, as a line of traditional children's bath formats reimagined into unique colorful and fragrant experiences.Color changing bath bombs burst into water with vibrant colors and scents. As colors mix in bath children learn basic color blending lessons such as yellow + red = orange.Hypoallergenic fragrance.No phthalates, no parabens, no animal testing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bodycology Kids Color Changing Bath Bombs!
How would you rate this product?
Christina  B.
Kingsport, TN
Bodycology Kids Color Changing Bath Bombs uploaded by Christina  B.
Bodycology Kids Color Changing Bath Bombs uploaded by Christina  B.
My son loves using these in his bath. I like them for him because are they are hypoallergenic and paraben & phthalates free. He loves watching the water change colors.
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Bodycology Kids Color Changing Bath Bombs uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Walmart
So fun! The two girls mix together and teaches kids about mixing colors. My son loves watching his bath water change colors and guessing/learning what color the water will turn into once they mix.
Amber  S.
Bodycology Kids Color Changing Bath Bombs uploaded by Amber  S.
My son loves this Bodycology Kids Color Changing Bath Bombs product. I’m happy that it is hypoallergenic! This bath-bomb set smells like watermelon 🍉. The color is vibrant and the it fizzes immediately! It left no stains after use.
Asia  W.
Bodycology Kids Color Changing Bath Bombs uploaded by Asia  W.
The color is so intense I like the smell just like watermelon which is nice but the it leaves you feeling kinda slippery if you know what I mean they are fun for the kids but I would say to wash after in shower if going to use and we had no irritations or itching which was good

Looking for your answer?