Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBodycology
Hand and Body Lotion, White Gardenia, 12 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Bodycology Hand and Body Lotion, White Gardenia, 12 Ounce (Pack of 2)

by Bodycology

I absolutely love body lotionshop and creams and masks, will this keep my skin soft?
me gustaría saber ¿como les ha parecido esta crema a los que la han probado?
Start your review of Bodycology Hand and Body Lotion, White Gardenia, 12 Ounce (Pack of 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bodycology Hand and Body Lotion, White Gardenia, 12 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Berlynn Y.
The lotion is so rich and thick that it hydrates for hours. It blends in well so you won't be left with greasy limbs and the scent is amazing without being too strong. I've used this before a date and completely skipped a perfume, the fragrance is that perfect. I've used countless bottles of this and will continue back to this scent for as long as I can.
andrea Q.
Medley, FL
I have finely-textured skin that has just become more dry and scaly with each passing year. My worst "problem areas" are my elbows and calves. My legs and arms actually flake and itch and have "dandruff" under the friction of my clothes in the winter. I have many times scratched my calves until they bled.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This lotion is my absolute favorite. The formula is rich and creamy for it's price and the scent is long lasting. At a price of less than 4.00 a bottle, it is a steal. The stores sell out of it quickly, but it can be ordered from Walmart's site. I highly recommend this lotion.
Rima M.
It's very budget friendly yet is very moisturizing and the floral scent is long lasting. Personally I feel this is better than most of the Victoria Secret lotions I've used in the past, the scent of the bodycology lotion is pretty strong and long lasting compared to some Victoria Secret and it's very cheap which is my favorite way to go.
Lauren M.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent is really pretty but the lotion itself is kinda greasy and oily which I'm not a fan of.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield, CA
First of all i like how they have scented lotions. i like how it leaves my skin so soft and smelling good.
Amy L.
Richmond, IN
This product smells good. I would recommend it because it’s gentle on my hands. I could smell the scent everyday and wouldn’t get tired of it. This is long lasting I’ve had this for a while and it’s still kind of full. Bodycology Moisturizing Body Lotion
Seerra P.
Puyallup, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you love the smell of gardenia, this ENTIRE set is for you.. My mother loves this set so I buy it for her as she runs out of product. The scent is so spot in with an actual Gardenia it's nuts. With everything in the Gardenia scent ,..lotion, body spray etc. It costs me around $20 to get all the stuff she loves. It's so refreshing to smell and I know it as my mother's scent.
Kendra C.
Omaha, NE
I love the white gardenia fragrance by Bodycology. I have this lotion as well as the. Oft spray... Such a wonderful scent.
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Bodycology always have great smelling lotions for an affordable price this leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and hydrated and smells wonderful.