Bodycology Fragrance Mist XOXO - 8 oz uploaded by Christine B.Bodycology Fragrance Mist XOXO - 8 oz uploaded by Christina C.

BY BODYCOLOGY

For a splash of fragrance and energy, spritz lightly on wrists, neck and shoulders - or, for all-over freshness, spray into the air and let the fine mist gently surround you. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
A friend gave me a body cology "Runaway Heart". I think it smells pretty good. I wouldn't use it as an every day scent, but i do use it as a room spray. Maybe a quick mist as your walking out the door. Its real floral and sweet. Reminds me of a 15 year old girl. Im a Victoria Secret body mist type of girl, so this would never be a signature scent of mine. It does smell good though. Can be used before intimacy also. I give 4 stars.
Nicole M.
I love love love bodycology. I have the scent scarlet kiss right now and it's my favorite. Haven't gotten a chance to restock this particular scent because my store ran out! Goes to show how good it smells.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
Along with the body cream, this smells amazing!!, and it smells even better using it with the body cream that comes with it. It smells fresh and sweet and fruity which I really like.
Tina D.
I love the bodycology products. Wish I could find me some good bodycology where I live but no such luck. I guess that is just part of living in a rural area.
Chris G.
One of my fave bodycology scents. Long lasting especially mixed with the scented body cream and reasonably priced!
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this smell so much and it's super cheap for how long it lasts. I could still smell it on me after a whole day. I love it!
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Love this product! The variety of scents and they are not too over bearing. For the price it perfect :)
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
This stuff smells just like bath and body works, just a lot cheaper. it's good on the go, flirty, girly smell, I love it
elizabeth r.
Smells so amazing just want to bathe in this scent. Only thing is the smell doesn't last as long as I'd like but all I gotta do is spray more
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I found this great buy at "shopperdrugmart on the reduced rack.
It for $2.00 . What a great scent ,it smells so sweet, flowery. I just love to use it after my bath or shower. The scent lasts long but it is light, not over powering. Bodycology is a beautiful after bath mist.
Jackie P.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw in a review that it is sweet but has a musk tone. Is the musk scent overpowering? I am looking for more of a sweet, floral smell.
Jackie P.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw in a review that it is sweet but has a musk tone. Is the musk scent overpowering? I am looking for more of a sweet, floral smell.