Bodycology Fragrance Mist XOXO - 8 oz uploaded by Christina C.Bodycology Fragrance Mist XOXO - 8 oz uploaded by Christine B.

BY BODYCOLOGY

For a splash of fragrance and energy, spritz lightly on wrists, neck and shoulders - or, for all-over freshness, spray into the air and let the fine mist gently surround you. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy L.
Prairieville, LA
I love the scent of this mist. I have received a lot of compliments. It is extremely affordable, and easily found at Wal-Mart. It would be nice if it lasted longer between application, but can't complain with how inexpensive it is.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
A friend gave me a body cology "Runaway Heart". I think it smells pretty good. I wouldn't use it as an every day scent, but i do use it as a room spray. Maybe a quick mist as your walking out the door. Its real floral and sweet. Reminds me of a 15 year old girl. Im a Victoria Secret body mist type of girl, so this would never be a signature scent of mine. It does smell good though. Can be used before intimacy also. I give 4 stars.
Nicole M.
I love love love bodycology. I have the scent scarlet kiss right now and it's my favorite. Haven't gotten a chance to restock this particular scent because my store ran out! Goes to show how good it smells.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
Along with the body cream, this smells amazing!!, and it smells even better using it with the body cream that comes with it. It smells fresh and sweet and fruity which I really like.
Tina D.
I love the bodycology products. Wish I could find me some good bodycology where I live but no such luck. I guess that is just part of living in a rural area.
elizabeth r.
Smells so amazing just want to bathe in this scent. Only thing is the smell doesn't last as long as I'd like but all I gotta do is spray more
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this smell so much and it's super cheap for how long it lasts. I could still smell it on me after a whole day. I love it!
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
This stuff smells just like bath and body works, just a lot cheaper. it's good on the go, flirty, girly smell, I love it
Chris G.
One of my fave bodycology scents. Long lasting especially mixed with the scented body cream and reasonably priced!
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Love this product! The variety of scents and they are not too over bearing. For the price it perfect :)
Jackie P.
Brunswick, OH
Saw in a review that it is sweet but has a musk tone. Is the musk scent overpowering? I am looking for more of a sweet, floral smell.
Jackie P.
Brunswick, OH
I saw in a review that it is sweet but has a musk tone. Is the musk scent overpowering? I am looking for more of a sweet, floral smell.