Bodycology Fragrance Mist

by Bodycology

The delicious scents of buttercream and sugary vanilla provide all the decadence of dessert - without the guilt. Beneficial ingredients: conditioning. hydrating aloe vera. .

Where can I purchase this ?
What do other people think about this ?
Start your review of Bodycology Fragrance Mist!
Product Highlights
The scents are really good and last a long time without being too strong.in reviews
These smell amazing they're really affordable and the scent lasts for a decent amount of timein reviews
It was my first body mist for middle school and i went through the bottle quickk.in reviews
Dana M.
Trenton, NJ
Bodycology Fragrance Mist uploaded by Dana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This review is for the Toasted Sugar. OMG this scent is so delicious and is now my holy grail body spray. Please never discontinue!
Ashley C.
Fresno, CA
Bodycology Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This perfume is such a great dupe for the bath and body works cherry blossom fragrance mist. Why buy a perfume that is $15, when you van buy it for $2-4 and works bomb!!! Lasts very long and smells so accurate. A pretty strong smell, so a couple of sprays will last a day. Bodycology 8 Oz Body Fragrance Mist
Nia N.
Bodycology Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nia N.
Purchased at: Big Lots
I found several different scents from Bodycology at Big Lots, and was very pleased with the variety of scents and the fullness of the notes. The scents are very complex, sillage isn’t very strong, and they don’t last very long. But they are very affordable, and the scents are full with no false/chemical undertones. I was able to find some of these as low as 25¢, which made these no-brainer starter fragrances for my teen. We were able to load her up for next to nothing. And even in my late thirties, I enjoy these as well! Lovers of Bath and Body Works fragrance mists will likely enjoy these, too.
Deema D.
San Diego, CA
Bodycology Fragrance Mist uploaded by Deema D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells really good. I really love how affordable this is. I got it from Walmart for $3! That is a really good price. I am giving it a 4 because I saw that the smell doesn’t last all day and I didn’t like that
amanda D.
Midway, GA
Bodycology Fragrance Mist uploaded by amanda D.
Purchased at: Walmart
For those days you just need a moment to relax. Toasted sugar has almost a caramelized sugar smell. When I am trying to get more zen or I know it's going to be a stressful day even for someone else I usually tend to use this mist it really has a calming effect
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Coconut lime was my first body mist in highschool. I love the smell because it smells more like coconut than lime. The only downside to it is the smell doesn't last that long for me. It's a perfect scent for the summer time. It makes you feel like you're in Hawaii drinking from a coconut down by the pool.
Valerie V.
Berkley, MI
Bodycology Fragrance Mist uploaded by Valerie V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bodycology Exotic Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist - 8 oz This is my favorite body mist, I used up 2 bottles! Smells amazing! (I have the matching body cream too! They are very affordable).
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
I use the pure white gardenia in my car, I love the smell of it. On hot days I spray it in my car when I get out and when I return my car smells so good!
Cristina N.
Upper Lake, CA
Bodycology Fragrance Mist uploaded by Cristina N.
Smells great no more than 2 sprays needed and is long lasting. Smells like fresh spring!
Jenny R.
It smells really good and there is a lot which is a good thing and it’s a nice bottle and you can improve by adding different smells it is a good value and it was in a good price when I bought it I recommend buying it💜