BY BODYCOLOGY

The delicious scents of buttercream and sugary vanilla provide all the decadence of dessert - without the guilt. Beneficial ingredients: conditioning. hydrating aloe vera. . see more...

Bodycology Fragrance Mist
  • "The scents are really good and last a long time without being too strong." in 2 reviews
  • "These smell amazing they're really affordable and the scent lasts for a decent amount of time" in 1 review
  • "It was my first body mist for middle school and i went through the bottle quickk." in 1 review
Sena M.
North Saint Paul
I really loved this mist because I always love mists that are vanilla scented. This is one of the stronger scented fragrance mists I’ve tried. I received this as a gift from a friend and I would definitely recommend it.
Amanda P.
Moscow, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this body spray it smells amazing and its really affordable. I use this all the time, I do wish it lasted longer than it does but I just spray more on when needed. I would definitely buy this again!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Coconut lime was my first body mist in highschool. I love the smell because it smells more like coconut than lime. The only downside to it is the smell doesn't last that long for me. It's a perfect scent for the summer time. It makes you feel like you're in Hawaii drinking from a coconut down by the pool.
t s.
Mysteriously found my favorite fragrance! I smelled this about two isles away sprayed into the air and I had to find it. I found the fragrance and instantly thought of bath and body works warm vanilla sugar and to my surprise it was called Creamy Vanilla! It smells wonderful and really affordable at Walmart. Definitely recommend if you like vanilla fragrances!
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
I purchased this perfume because I love the smell of cherry blossom, especially Bath & Body Works lotion. This doesn’t have quite the same smell, it’s more of a general light floral scent but you can smell the cherry blossom too. I love this perfume. It smells great and is a great value for the price.
Nina G.
Love these body sprays, I received many of these as a birthday gift and I fell in love. Comes in a nice sized bottle, for the price. The smell of the sprays are not too strong but strong enough to keep the smell for awhile. Comes in all different smells. A really nice affordable body spray.
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
I bodycology fragrance mists! The fragrance stays on my skin for hours. They are not overpowering. They are very reasonably priced, so I can have many different fragrances, for my many moods.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I have this body mist in the scent enchanted forest and it might be my favorite body spray that I own. This particular scent has a sophisticated perfume-like scent and lasts so much longer than your typical body spray.
Elisabeth A.
I love the scent of Gardenia, so I really loved to wear this product! During the summer I love to pour it on! I use it a few times a week. It's a cute bottle and the smell is wonderful. Would buy again!
Lisa M.
Gainesville
Bodycology is amazing. They have so many gorgeous scents to choose from. My favorite is definitely Cherish The Moment! It's such a beautiful clean smelling body spray. Cherish The Moment has gotten me way more compliments than some of the more expensive perfumes/body sprays I've owned. I so recommend this product! If you're looking for a fresh, clean, beautiful, feminine scent definitely check out Cherish The Moment!
Cheryl D.
Cotopaxi, CO
What do other people think about this ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Where can I purchase this ?