BY BODYCOLOGY

Exotic Blushing Cherry Blossom Blooms With Fragrance To Produce A Blissful And Radiant Scent. Beneficial Ingredients: Conditioning And Hydrating Honey And Aloe Vera Made In Usa see more...

• This is the only bottle I have? Does it come in other smells? 1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "The scent lingers a lot longer than any of the other body washes I've tried." in 1 review
  • "It is easy on my skin and leaves a great scent after I put it on." in 1 review
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
The smell lasts a long time. It is super bubbly which makes for a great bubble bath. :) I bought this product at Walmart. It is very gentle and washes great. I would recommend this product.
Billie R.
I really love this brand of body wash. I have tried this scent before and it wasn't my favorite, but this brand offers so many other amazing scents. It is easy on my skin and leaves a great scent after I put it on. I currently but this product and plan to keep on buying it!
Criminelle L.
I have this and the sugar scrub. No real complaints. I purchased it at Target in a pinch and it smelled really good. The scent really doesn't last though and that usually has to do with the cost/quality of the product. Still fairly good though!
Allison F.
Marion, NC
I love this brand and body wash! I personally think that Bodycology products are more affordable, smell better, and last longer than Bath and Body Works. I use this scent every day unless it's out of stock (buy from Walmart)
Amanda L.
This stuff kinda in a way smells like cheery blossom from bath and body works but not quite! But definitely reccomend for the price & it does get the job done!
jess p.
Every year at around christmas I've gotten Bodycology products, this has by far been my favorite. I love baths with a nice cup of tea and coming home after a long day and sinking into a bath with this bubbling up is so incredibly tranquil.
Josee B.
Hanmer, Ontario
This body wash smells so amazing! The scent lingers a lot longer than any of the other body washes I've tried. Lathers up beautifully and my skin feels so soft afterwards.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
This is the only bottle I have? Does it come in other smells?