BY BODYCOLOGY

Hypnotic The Alluring, Hypnotic Blend Of Jasmine, Nutmeg And Musk Will Enchant Your Senses. Beneficial Ingredients: Conditioning And Hydrating Honey And Aloe Vera Made In Usa see more...

Rachael V.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This stuff smells awesome. I was just walking down the aisle at target and randomly saw it. I expected it to smell...well..bad. But I was wrong! I don't usually buy drug store products like this, but I purchased this and the lotion immediately. I find that the "musk" scent stands out more than the others. I am sensitive to scents, and this one doesn't bother me. It's not too strong/over powering. It smells a little different on than in the bottle, but that's okay. I'm only giving it a B rating because it wears off pretty quickly. But this is definitely one of the best scents bodycology has to offer. I hope it doesn't get discontinued.
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
Smells beautifully feminine and delicate. I love the luxurious bubbles and the way it makes my skin feel soft and smooth.
erica o.
Sonora, CA
I love any of bodycologys products! It leaves you smelling great and there for a affordable price.