Skin CareFacial SkincareBodycology
Exotic Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist - 8 oz

Bodycology Exotic Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist - 8 oz

by Bodycology

Every day will feel like spring when the sweet smell of cherry blossoms surrounds you with this body mist from bodycology. Apply the mist when you step out of the shower, or during the day when you need to freshen up.

Has anyone tried this product? Is it any good?
Start your review of Bodycology Exotic Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist - 8 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's inexpensive, it smells pretty good (although it can be strong if you over-do it) but the smell fades fairly quickly. in reviews
Johnetta M.
Statesboro, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is so strong and it doesn’t smell like any other cherry blossom scents. Would not reccomend.
Breanna P.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love this body spray it smells amazing . I really like the way the packing is it . it is cute and beautiful . it is a gentle body spray I think because it not to strong . I think it I's good but the smell goes away quick . I think there is room for improvement to maybe make the smell last longer.
Ana Monique C.
Yonkers, NY
I love products from this brand, usually they smell good, they aren`t the best one to hydrate the skin, but they work very well.
Bridget G.
Bradenton, FL
Mary F.
North, SC
Sweet and long lasting scent. Is a nice everyday light fragrance to wear anywhere. A bottle is less than $5 and last a long time. Worth the money and will easily become a favorite.
Anastasia B.
Prince George, VA
Bodycology Exotic Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist - 8 oz uploaded by Anastasia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
EMPTY PRODUCT! i got this for Christmas as a stocking stuffer and i really love the fragrance. It's not too sweet and in my opinion smells better than Japanese cherry blossom by bath and body works. Plus these little travel size is very inexpensive. I recommend it! Look for it at Wal-Mart.
Diana E.
Eureka, KS
Why pay more for something that’s just like the expensive stuff. I love the cherry blossom scent. Great product for a great value.
Andria M.
Cleveland, OH
Since I was young I have been obsessed with cherry blossom anything! I would always get it at the Dollar tree cause I could never really found it. But I am obsessed with this specific brand of it. it's not to over powering or to light of a smell. Just perfect as a gift as well.
zakiya M.
Thornton, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the fragrance mist from Bodycology. It’s a sexy and casual scent, can’t go wrong with it.
brittanie H.
555 prestonwood dr
I liked this one ok, but my most favorite one is the japanese cherry blossom. However this one smells nice too. The prices for bodycology are always very reasonable. Always decent smells for people on a budget. And sold in most major chain grocery stores.