BY BODYCOLOGY

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Massage gently in a circular motion, and rinse thoroughly to reveal softer skin, and the light fragrance of toasted vanilla sugar. Exfoliating sugar crystals refresh skin s appearance while nourishing shea butter moisturizes and rehydrates. see more...

Satin R.
Cincinnati, OH
So I have been using this throughout the winter, because I know winter is so tough on my skin. and I really wanted my skin to look nice for the Spring (just in case I have a moment where I need to pop out my sandals) . It's great for all over your body! I really buff cells dead skin cells and it smells really nice as well. And it's a very light scent as well, so if any vanilla lingers I can still apply my body spray. ❤️ THIS!
Breneshia C.
This product has made my skin really smooth and soft. I would recommend this product to anyone how is struggling with dry skin
spectacular g.
I liked this scrub overall. The packaging makes it easy to scoop out the product and it’s not too rough on the skin. The scent isn’t so bad its quite pleasant. Overall really good product to try.
Kristina  B.
Fort w, ON
Picked this up at Target. So happy I found this! Smells so good! Some scrubs can be harsh or rinse off right away, not this one. It's the perfect grain, nice and thick, and does the job.