BY BODYCOLOGY

New! em Blushing With Moisturizing Avocado Oil Shea Butter Whipped Cream Sweet Rose Fragrance Indulge Your Feminine Side Frost yourself with the delicate fragrance of whipped cream and sweet rose to help indulge your feminine side. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
This is one of my favorite sugar scrubs. The "sweet love" scent is my favorite fragrance from the Bodycology line. The scrub offers gentle exfoliation and leaves your skin soft and super moisturized. I love to use it on my legs after shaving to make them super soft, but also works great on your entire body without clogging pores or being too greasy. Definitely recommend, and it also is a great gift. Cheap, reasonable price, but feels and works like a luxury product.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
This sugar scrub is the BEST!!! It exfoliates the skin perfectly so you are left feeling soft and smooth plus hydrates the skin and leaves you smelling wonderful. It even gets rid of blackheads! The bonus part? It’s super affordable and the container is so big it will last a long time
Amy R.
I loved this scrub! It made my skin so soft and smooth after I used it. The smell is great, I didn't notice if it stuck around after my shower or not. Such a great product at an affordable price. Who knew?! I will definitely be buying again! I have very dry and itchy winter skin so this will come in handy!
Haley F.
This scrub is one of my favorites!! I'm all about saving money and this is a very good product for a very low price!! This product can be bought at Walmart! The smell of this product is very soothing! It leaves your skin feeling very soft!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love this scrub! It's super affordable and is relatively easy to find at most Walmarts. It's wonderful for exfoliating and treating your skin without throwing away a ton of money. I love the smell and my skin always is silky smooth afterwards. I'm addicted to this body scrub!!
sasha s.
Great product I've used several times. it smells rather nice. it's great for exfoliating and you can use on a loofah or sponge. very affordable and come in different scents.
Natasha B.
I preach sugar scrubs and moisturizer. Granted I mainly use homemade sugar scrubs and coffee scrubs. But it literally is amazing. Dampen your hand and go
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
I LOVE THIS!!! The best exfoliant ever! Eu amo usar umas duas vezes por semanas. Deixa minha pele super macia.
Shanequa F.
Best stuff ever!!!!! And for a very low price. Keep your body very smooth and silky. And smells excellent
Priscilla C.
i'm loving this scrub! i have the "truly yours" scent, the scrub leaves your skin so soft and super moisturized and offers gentle exfoliation.. cheap, reasonable price, but it feels and works like a high end product. I definitely recommend this product.