BY GENERIC

bodycology Enchanted Forest Fragrance Mist: The alluring, hypnotic blend of jasmine, nutmeg and musk will enchant your senses Conditioning and hydrating aloe vera Hypnotic see more...

• Does this scent last long after application? 1 Answers
bodycology Enchanted Forest Fragrance Mist
  • "Cheap, smells great & you can find it at most drug stores, or even dollar stores in the travel size!" in 1 review
Megan J.
Bodycology really got it right with this scent. It is a blend of jasmine, nutmeg and musk. It doesn't have that musk-y scent to it. It has a really great sort of sweet scent to it. It smells perfect for Spring/Summer. I love that it smells so much like an expensive perfume but it is so affordable. I highly recommend this if you are searching for that perfect date night perfume/body mist.
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
It is a mist. Mists aren't supposed to last as long as perfumes... so anyone who complaining about how long the scent lasts should think about that. I think it smells great, but everyones idea on a good smell is different. It is a bit strong, but thats why i only use a half of a spray to get the job done!
Cheyenne W.
This is good for kids. I purchase it for my girls because it lasts and then they stay out of my expensive perfume. I also believe that the scents offered are more kid oriented that adult oriented. I have used this spray as perfume, car freshener, and room mist. I like it.
idy v.
If you want a quality per3ume, then go to macy's, bloomingdale's, saks 5th avenue, or so on. If you want a little quick mist that will refresh you and make you smell good but will not last very long, then go for this.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Cheap, smells great & you can find it at most drug stores, or even dollar stores in the travel size! I always keep at least one in my car or purse, or one in each spot (;
Kayla S.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love this brand there are certain ones to me that smell longer than others but i still use them so i can at least smell good and spray more on if i need to
Samantha B.
Blackstock, SC
Love giving Bodycology products as gifts when you have several bags of stocking to stuff, it's a great smelling product that last but doesn't cost a fortune
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA
Sure this is great... If you want to smell like an old woman! The price point is good but it's a cheap product. I wouldn't waste my money on it.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
Bodycology is not too bad considering how cheap it is. I've bought it at wal Mart. There are always big gift sets during the holidays
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
Super cheap and that's exactly what it is. Cheap. The smell is just overwhelming and it's oily feeling when you spray it on.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Does this scent last long after application?