MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBodycology
Coconut Hibiscus Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz

Bodycology Coconut Hibiscus Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz

by Bodycology

Indulge in an exotic and enticing combination of sweet coconut and blooming hibiscus. For a splash of fragrance and energy, spritz Bodycology Coconut Hibiscus Fragrance Mist lightly on wrists, neck and shoulders.

Gender: Female

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.62 x 2.16 x 8.00 Inches

Scent: Coconut

Features: No

how long until it starts to go bad?
Start your review of Bodycology Coconut Hibiscus Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz!
Gina C.
Ocala , FL
Bodycology Coconut Hibiscus Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by Gina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it, its smell, its softness, excellent for any time is an option. Its duration is perfect. I highly recommend it, I use it at all times and I would buy it to give to my family and friends.
zakiya M.
Thornton, CO
Bodycology Coconut Hibiscus Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by zakiya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bodycology is always a favorite brand for body products. I own almost all their scents! Coconut Hibiscus has always been a favorite. Not too strong but strong enough. Affordable and I definitely recommend this product to all my followers.
Cecily L.
Marmaduke, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
For a splash of sweet coconut and blooming hibiscus you should defenitly try this product! I recently went to Wal-Mart to try out new sprays. I tried several different scents and this one stuck with me the most. Also, I have got many compliments on how good it smells!
Macy W.
Midwest City, OK
I bought this when I was doing a Walmart run the other weekend and I turned out loving it ! It’s a light mist ... and the scent is perfect for summer time. Smells so good and doesn’t overwhelm with too much fragrance 🌸 Bodycology Fragrance Mist
October K.
A nice sweet floral tropical coconut fragrance. I first discovered this when my mom got it for me for Christmas one year. I think it smells better without using lotion at the same time & the lotion is kinda greasy if you use too much.
Felicia U.
Copperas Cove, TX
This is one of my favorite sprays from bodycology! I love the subtle fresh clean coconut smell its not a strong over powering smell like some sprays are. I also love that it lasts all day I don't have to reapply it through out the day.
Kadence O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love his so much I got it for Christmas and love the spell of it. I got the perfume, lotion, and body wash. It lasts a while and I wish that I had a little more of it in a bigger bottle. I would recommend who like the scent of coconuts.
elizabeth G.
Las Vegas, NV
Bodycology Coconut Hibiscus Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by elizabeth G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell it’s amazing! And it lasts long and is a very strong smell which is great !
Carmen P.
wooden bridge Reisterstown
Purchased at: Amazon
wow qué rico huele ese aroma se lo recomiendo que lo pongan en sus casas huele muy rico demasiado no lo cambio por nada se lo recomiendo y le va a encantar
Audi R.
Smells really good n such a soft fragrance to use for your day or night outtings put some of this n your great for your day a must purchase would recommend great price affordable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...