Bodycology® Cherish the Moment Moisturizing Body Lotion 3 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Leslie H.

BY BODYCOLOGY

Blushing cherry blossom bloom with fragrance to produce a blissful and radiant scent. see more...

Madison C.
Madison C.
It has a nice smell to it, but it leaves your skin kind of oily. This was my first time using it and I actually got it from a friend so I didn't buy it. but it moisturizes and does what it says just leaves your skin looking a bit oilier than I prefer
Megan J.
Megan J.
I do not like the smell of this product. However, I gave it thee stars because I feel that it is fairly long lasting and a great value. The scent is really light. It is cherry blossom. It says "with fragrance" on the package but is no more specific than that. It just smells really...mature. It has too much of a powder smell.
Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
This formula is smooth, hydrating, and emollient. This particular scent, though, became gross after a while. I think this brand overall has some quality products, and I like picking up smaller products like this when I feel like treating myself while wandering the aisles of Target.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
Its strong but thats great i love it i can keep it in my purse instead of a perfume bottle and this is just as powerful so keeper for me.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received this as a gift and the scent was too floral so I gave to my mom and she loved it