BY BODYCOLOGY

bodycology XOXO Exfoliating Sugar Scrub: With moisturizing avocado oil and shea butter This finished product is not tested on animals Exfoliates the skin to remove old dead skin cells to be replaced with new, soft ones Exfoliating scrub that is easy to use and lather with see more...

Seerra p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my FAVORITE exfoliant. It had the perfect sized pieces to rub on your face, the jar was a very decent size for the price and it lasted me about 6 months with often usage. I bought this at Wal-Mart for $5-$6. My only complaint is that the jar had gotten significantly smaller for the same price.
elaina s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product. Easy to apply and leaves skin feeling amazing! I use this product twice a day to leave my skin totally exfoiliated! I would def recommend to others. Comes in a variety of scents and is very affordable!
Riah B.
Middle River, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this one day just browsing in big lots. It smells so good ! I use it in the shower every once in a while and it leaves my body so soft afterwards. It was not at all expensive and I would recommend to anyone!
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I am extremely picky about bath products, but was completely wowwed by this one. I picked this up on clearance at Target. I fell in LOVE with this. It smells delightful. (I love sweet, fruity smells). It left my skin so soft and smooth and is probably the best scrub I've ever used. I' can't believe I paid less that $4.00 for it. I've spent up to $30 on other scrubs and also made my own at home and have never found one I liked as much as this one. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find this anywhere else and I'm so bummed! I don't know how I'll ever find another one that I like as much!
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
This scrub is very affordable and smells great, but I will not be repurchasing it. The sugar used in the scrub is a bit too coarse for my skin and irritates it. If you have sensitive skin, opt for a less harsh exfoliant. Besides that, amazing product! :)
Alina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sugar scrub! My skin feels awesome after using it and it's super affordable. It has a very light scent and smells great!
Meghan  W.
Kutztown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The perfume is great as well. I would definitely recommend this product