Bodycology bodycology Scarlet Kiss Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz uploaded by Amy E.Bodycology bodycology Scarlet Kiss Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz uploaded by member-33f03b556Bodycology bodycology Scarlet Kiss Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz uploaded by Phoebe H.

BY BODYCOLOGY

bodycology Scarlet Kiss Moisturizing Body Cream: With rich butter complex: shea, cocoa and jojoba butters, vitamin E and aloe vera Rich pomegranate, luscious peach and warm vanilla see more...

kacy b.
United states
I love love love this lotion it makes my skin so smooth and the smell omg the smell is addictive i seriously bought 2 bottles right away it smells so good. Great product!!
Phoebe H.
Philippi, WV
I love, love, love this lotion. its so thick, and it smells sooo amazing. It really hydrates my skin too. I used to think this was a cheap, crappy brand,, but I'm so glad I finally tried it out. it's better than I ever imagined!!
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
I am in love with the smell of this body lotion! It's in my top favorite scents of all time! Not too pricey and a great value for what you pay! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause irritation or burning!
Nikky S.
This Moisturizing Lotion Smells So Good. Sweet Pomegranate, Peach & Vanilla Scent. This Is A Great Scented Body Cream From Bodycology. Moisturizes Really Well With A Sweet Scent That Lasts!
Amie N.
I bought this lotion to try out cause I loved the scent. Since I purchased this lotion I have not bought any other kind. I love how the scent stays for hours after applying and it makes your skin feel so smooth and hydrated without making your skin look oily or feel sticky like some lotions do its awesome and you can't beat the price
Willitiscia H.
Edgefield, SC
This is my go to lotion- it is moisturizing and smells so good- it blends well with most perfumes also- I only pay about $4 for a 8oz tube that's a $8-$10 savings compared to the other 2 smell good stores
Ebony M.
Mount Morris, MI
This brand has many different sentence of body products: lotion, body spray, shower gel etc. The are all great products and many are dupes to most Victoria's Secret or Bath and Bodyworks products
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
Love the smell keeps my skin smooth and hydrate for hours.. (Made with rich pomegranate, luscious peach and worm vanilla)
Bought this at Walmart for around $4 šŸ˜
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Love the bodycology scariet kiss lotion makes your skin feel so soft and smells so good love it it's so cheap at Wal-Mart will tell all my friends and family
Margarita R.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my goodness the smell the thickness...the compliments I et when I put this on!!!
did I tell you it smells awesome!???
trust Me you will get compliments

Walmart