Bodycology Body Mist uploaded by Jennifer S.Bodycology Body Mist uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY BODYCOLOGY

Uplifting. The sweet scent of coconut mingles with the refreshing lime to help relieve stress and tension. - like a tropical island getaway. Beneficial ingredients: conditioning and hydrating aloe vera. This finished product is not tested on animals. . see more...

Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
Using this picture as an example, because I use different scents from this Brand. With all the different scents am sure you'll find one you like. Probably more than one. Price is reasonable because you can for one store, you can get it at is Walmart. I really love this product. Plus the matching products you can also buy...lotion and body wash to name 2.
Yashira L.
Florida
I always have these in diffrent scents in my bathroom for after I shower also in my purse I carry one I really like these and the scent last a pretty good time one of the best body mist I have tried .
MA R I S A 🌙 P.
I loooove this body mist! First of all, it smells amazing - coconut and vanilla - the wear is light and the packaging is small, meaning you can bring it in your bag absolutely anywhere! I would definitely recommend it!
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
I ran across these in target and I am hooked! They were marked down so I grabbed 3 different sprays to try. I love them all; the smell stays put for awhile and I have gotten so many compliments. People think I'm wearing expensive perfume but I surprise them when I tell them it's just cheap body mist!
Allison D.
Florida
My favorite scents of this body spray is Truly Yours and XOXO! I think that they smell amazing and at a great price. I love my Bath and Body Works too, but I also really love bodycology products, including their lotions. Haven't tried the coconut scent as of yet but wouldn't mind trying.
Rebekah C.
Beechgrove, TN
I don't remember where I picked this up, but it was free with a coupon or something. It's still sitting practically still full in my bathroom cabinet. The scent is overwhelming at first, but then fades away almost instantly. It smells stale and I don't like it AT ALL.
Rachael S.
Cohutta, GA
I own a few scents of this particular brand. It is very affordable..normally about two to three dollars a bottle. However, the scents are vague. They do not stay on you for longer periods of time. I feel as if I spray myself and thirty minutes later the smell has already been masked. Also I do not suggest the cucumber melon at all. It is not pleasant to the nose
Roxana D.
I owned Wild Poppy and Cherry Blossom and both were my favorites. but after a couple of weeks it began to smell a little weird. I'm not sure if its me or i didn't store it correctly, but i was bummed that i had to throw both bottles away. :(
Eleanor D.
Portland, OR
Good cheapo body spray. My first ever fragrance was the Brown Sugar Vanilla mist and lotion from Bodycology that I bought at Wal-Mart. They have good customer service, too; I once had an interaction with them on Facebook when I clicked on a link in their website that claimed to be a coupon, but was really just a link to their Facebook page. I was pretty offended by this, and they apologized and sent me a free body lotion. So that was nice. I recommend this brand.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
This brand tries to copy Bath & Bodyworks in their scents. It will not be an exact dupe for the scent or formula but it is a cheaper alternative. This is one of my more favorite scents.