Bodycology Body Cream, White Gardenia, 2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Melissa S.

BY BODYCOLOGY

Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells SO GOOD!!!! I got it at the local grocery store after searching for it everywhere! It wasn't expensive. I only gave it four stars because it isn't as thick as I expected. The smell is strong and floral
Terry D.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the product that started my love affair with the scent gardenia. My daughter purchased this for me and it came with a fragrance mist. I loved it because I couldn't smell anything but the gardenia. And not the heavy fake flower scent you get in some body creams. The cream fills luxurious. It smells luxurious. And if I take a shower in the morning and use my Bodycology Body Cream in White Gardenia, people are still asking what smells so good in the afternoon. That is excellent for a product that isn't expensive. I now have many perfumes that have a gardenia note in them. But I still buy this and use it. And a tube of White Gardenia is always in my purse, along with the fragrance mist.
Layomi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is by far the best a I've ever used. The consistency feels great, not to oily, and my skin feels moisturized all day. It smells amazing, a natural scent that isn't toxic. People always ask me what smells so good, even in the evening. It's a great body cream, and it's so inexpensive that anyone could afford it.
Laura G.
Baraboo, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion :) I love the consistency of it and the smell is always so great & I can still smell hours later! I hate it when I put on scented lotions & the scent doesn't even last long! But this product does!
spectacular g.
This one doesn’t have a great scent. Super plain and thick but it’s great for winter. Average cream I would prefer bath and body works.
Stacy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion is smells good and makes your skins feel so fresh. the price is good as well
Nikki M.
Arvada, CO
I love this lotion. The consistency and feeling of it is nice and not oily.