BY BODYCOLOGY

Moisturize your skin with this brown sugar and vanilla body cream by bodycology. This sweet-scented cream can be used on all skin types to provide long-lasting hydration and a light, sweet scent. see more...

Bodycology Body Cream, 8oz, Brown Sugar Vanilla
  • "This smells really awesome , and leaves you smelling really good and skin so soft .." in 1 review
  • "I love bodycology, very moisturizing and light." in 1 review
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm in love with this body cream really makes my skin moisturized really good value love it really smells like vanilla really creamy I use this every time my skin needs moisture really recommend this
Niki K.
We used to use this lotion when I worked outside at a home improvement store in the lawn and garden area. The scent was always yummy smelling but it also seemed to help keep mosquitoes away. It even worked better than actual bug spray most nights.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Extremely sweet scent smells too yummy perfect for after showers leaves my skin so soft and silky love bodycology
Jodi R.
I love bodycology, very moisturizing and light. This is one of my favorite scents, especially in the winter!
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell of this stuff. Makes your skin smell very good and feel really soft
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Shannon H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
My favorite I carry this lotion around in my purse. I must love the smell so much!
ornitha D.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love basically everything that Bodycoology makes, and this scent smells so good. That fact that it has vanilla and sugar scents.