BY BODYCOLOGY

Irresistible With Vitamin E & Aloe Vera Passionfruit and red apple blend together to create a fragrance that is both sensual and sweet. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Is this a good deep cleaning hand wash??2 Answers
Paige W.
This soap leaves your hands smelling nice and clean. I love foaming soaps so this really called to me, and I'm glad I answered. This stuff really works like it's meant to.
kayla a.
Love this brand and all the scents! Also love the nice clean feeling it leaves. I feel like it makes your hands feel soft also, so that's a huge plus for me
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I love this brand and all it offers. I'm also a big fan of this..it seems wonderful and my hands are always soft after using it. Very happy(:
Hailey P.
Fremont, OH
It works very well. Very comparable to bath and body works. I bought this at Walmart. And the price was amazing and the smell was even better
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I bought all my friends he bought ecology soap I love the different sense that they have to offer. Perfect for any antibacterial wash off .
Jessica E.
I bought this for my daughter. And it works great and smells great. Also I love it's price!!! Thank you Bodycology!!!
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
Great off brand to bath and body works. Budget friendly. Clean feeling. And a smell you could eat. Recommended!!!!
marie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Bodycology's Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap! Has very pretty smells, non expensive! works wonders .
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
This soap smell so good, so clean...love the way that is foam soap, the price is so good and nice size.
Brittany S.
I love this foaming hand soap! Not the only soap I use but it definitely one of my favorites!
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this a good deep cleaning hand wash??