Bodybuilding.com  uploaded by Madison L.

BY BODYBUILDING.COM

Bodybuilding.com
  • "best prices, you always get a lot of freebies and samples with every order, fast shipping, excellent customer service, great workouts and advice, and there are always deals and coupons available." in 6 reviews
  • "this is great, it shows me the kind of workout plans i need, what type of exercises i should do, and how to do them, anything you are wondering about health and fitness they have the answer for it!" in 6 reviews
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Usually find on my workout plans here and it has been great! The only reason why I give it three stars is because they recently switched to a prescription for some content which I understand because they have to make money but it was disappointing.
Emily G.
RIPLEY, WV
This site is absolutely amazing!!! They have the best prices around on 90% of their products, and they always have sales going on. There is also a massive library of discussions and forums to read, which range from beginner to expert level topics. They ship fast and I have never had any problem with products I’ve bought from them. Highly recommend this site to anyone looking for information or products relating to exercise or overall health.
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
Bodybuilding.com is my go-to site when ordering supplements! They have a wide variety of products and they do a great job educating you on what the products are and what to use them for. I love the fact that you can see other users reviews to come to a decision. They also do decent amount of freebies with purchase or have some sort of sale. Additionally, you can find a lot of good information when it comes to fitness on this site!
Ashley M.
Erie, PA
This is my go-to website for the all fitness information, from workouts to diet. They have information on form, specific exercises, supplements, and weight lifting equipment. Very reliable (minus the blogs).
Sarah S.
Watkinsville, GA
When I was getting into weightlifting I did not know where to start. Yeah I knew I wanted to pick up heavy weights but I didn’t have a clue what workout routines to do that’s where the side came in. This is the biggest tool that helps me to get in shape and gave me the workouts I needed to get where I am today
ashley s.
PHILIPPI, WV
Opti-lean protein in mocha is to die for. It isn't chalky tasting and doesn't have that weird texture where the protein powder doesn't fully blend. What I usually do it make it in a blender as a "milkshake" with just water and ice it's super great, and keeps you full for hours.
Gracie M.
Gainesville
I’m a fitness enthusiast and I spend a lot of time in the gym. Bodybuilding.com has lots of great information for anyone looking to better themselves in any area of health and fitness! I recommend bodybuilding.com to everyone from beginners to near professionals
Brianna F.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love this site. It is so informative to new and experienced lifters. I visit this site weekly. Lots of information as well as great products available to purchase. Every purchase comes with free samples, too! I would recommend to all my friends!
Cara C.
South Park, PA
I love visiting this website! I am very into fitness, and they have everything I need to keep me motivated! Blogs about nutrition, meal plans, workout plans, even your own personal body builder that recommends the right workouts/meals for you!
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Bodybuilding.com is where my boyfriend gets all of his supplements. I have also tried their brand of 100% whey protein in Vanilla, and it was delicious. They have great quality products!!
Isis B.
Cincinnati, OH
What’s your favorite Protein Powder flavor & brand? 🤔💪🏼 Bodybuilding.com
Michael H.
Corp Christi, TX
I've used animal cuts to get lean before but now it doesn't seem like the same effects. what else is a good lean supplements...
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
subscribe to my youtube channel , im going to start doing workout videos 💪🏼