BodyArmor SuperDrink, Orange Mango, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

by BODYARMOR SuperDrinks

Body Armor super drink provides superior nutrition, superior hydration, and superior taste. These delicious beverages are formulated with a combination of proprietary blends and coconut water that work together to protect, prevent and hydrate. What...

Where can I buy 6 or 12 packs of these?
Start your review of BodyArmor SuperDrink, Orange Mango, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)!
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this so much. I am a repeat customer. I usually don't drink anything except water until I was introduced to this. I think it is a lot better than Gatorade it is healthier and tastes less artificial. I highly recommend it to any athlete in need of some electrolytes.
We got a few free samples after my husband ran the Rugged Maniac terrain Race. We fell in love with these! So much better than poweraif and gateraid. It taste wonderful, low in sugar and everyone loves it! We don't travel or workout with out them.
Cincinnati, OH
The flavor of this is awesome! My girls love to refuel with this after their hockey games and practices, and I love to drink it during and after my work-outs. We all feel refreshed and our thirst quenched.
Bedford, TX
Orange mango is the best flavor available! I usually drink these when I'm not feeling the greatest (or after a day of drinking). They get me back to feeling 100%! I usually pick mine up at the convenience store or Kroger.
casselberry
I LOVE these, they are SOOO much better than your run of the mill sports drinks and they have coconut water which is in itself hydrating. They are a little more expensive than other sports drinks, but so worth it.
Parkersburg, WV
These drinks are super good and refreshing change from the normal gatorade. I am currently breastfeeding and the coconut water has helped me tremendously with my supply. The orange mango is my particular favorite!
Harrah, OK
Love this drink it has helped my in many ways! It helps me feel full when I dont have time to eat, it gives me my daily dose of vitamins, and it really helped my breast milk supply when I was nursing my son!! Also a very good price and has a big variety of flavors!
Florence , KY
I absolutely love these. Would rather drink these than soda. Taste like real fruit. Highly recommend. BodyArmor SuperDrink, Orange Mango, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
Papillion, NE
I love the body armor superdrinks! The coconut water is so refreshing the taste is much better than Gatorade. The price is a little high, but I really enjoy the flavor and it quenches my thirst better than any competition.
I recently quit drinking soda, and was looking for something other than water that would be healthy. My friend recommended Body Armor, and I'm so glad. This orange mango flavor is my favorite. I like how hydrating and healthy it is, and not packed with sugar.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...