BodyArmor SuperDrink, Orange Mango, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

by BODYARMOR SuperDrinks

Body Armor super drink provides superior nutrition, superior hydration, and superior taste. These delicious beverages are formulated with a combination of proprietary blends and coconut water that work together to protect, prevent and hydrate. What...

Where can I buy 6 or 12 packs of these?
Start your review of BodyArmor SuperDrink, Orange Mango, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)!
Lebanon, IN
BodyArmor drinks are amazing! This specific flavor is not my favorite, but it's still tasty. I'm just not a big orange flavor lover. But the mango comes through and gives it a tropical twist. Very refreshing and good for the body. I love that it's all natural with a base of coconut water. Great for when you're sick, dehydrated or even breastfeeding! Packed with vitamins and anti-oxidants. Definitely quenches my thirst and I'll continue to purchase this brand over any other sports drink!
Covington, GA
Definitely my favorite flavor. Bodyarmor does a great job hydrating you. I drink a couple days before competitions (like running) and to replenish if I feel dehydrated. I also drink these after being sick just to give me a quick boost back to hydration. Also, I don’t drink the whole bottle! It says two servings for a reason. Just put it in the refrigerator and it lasts about another several days.
Baton Rouge, LA
Got started on these because I heard what they could do for breastfeeding.... Well I fell in love with them, they are amazing... Not sure they did much for breastfeeding... But when I was pregnant and had to be put on bed rest because I was losing fluids this really helped!! There so good, hot or cold
jamestown , ND
Purchased at: Walmart
These drinks are awesome. They have some flavors I do not like but for the most part I love them. I am on chemotherapy and my taste buds are changing so much... feels like daily sometimes. I have stuck to these for a couple months which is great!
1814 Morningside Court
absolutely amazing!!! i drink these almost everyday. they also help with breast milk production. they have such amazing flavors. never upset by them. always happy with them.
Rochester, NY
BodyArmor SuperDrink, Orange Mango, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12) uploaded by Santale O.
This drink is amazing! I've tried this flavor as well as the mixed berry flavored. Loved them both. Definitely recommend you try it. It's a healthy drink. Has 10% coconut water, Vitamins A, B, C and E. it contains electrolytes and natural flavors and sweeteners. It only has 70 calories. It's 2 servings per container. It's serving size is 8 fl oz. It has 1% sodium, 10% potassium, 6% total carbohydrate, 18g of sugars. Awesome drink for those who are active, especially sports players.
Chattanooga, TN
I didn't like these the first time I tried them but ended up trying it again. I've been feeling really dehydrated and purchased 2 of them at the store (because I really hate other sports drinks like Gatorade). I actually really liked them this time. This was my favorite flavor. I literally urinated over and over for about 12 hrs. I have never felt so hydrated. I can honestly say that this literally flushed me and out and I felt much better. I will be drinkimg these a lot more now. Great product for hydration.
Greensburg, PA
A nice alternative to the usual sports drinks. Body Armour is loaded with vitamins. 100% of: B6, B12, Niacin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid. 50% of: A, E, and vitamin C. Has a lot of flavor and tastes fresh, not chemically. Use it either as a daily drink, usually in conjunction with an electrolyte beverage like Gatorade/PowerAid when playing sports. Better hangover cure than the above mentioned too.
Conifer, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
Breastfeeding is not an easy journey but body armor drinks helped me through it. It helped keeping me hydrated, replenishing my electrolytes and vitamins for a healthy milk supply. They are pricy and contain a little too much sugar for me, but I still consume it every other day! This package makes me save some money and it’s one of my favorite flavors!!!
Elko, NV
Tried these out last week. And now im addicted tastes amazing. I love that you can't taste every single vitamin to were its over vitamin tasting. It taste just like a juice. Very hydrating and full of great ingredients. Have already purchased more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...