BodyArmor SuperDrink, Orange Mango, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12) uploaded by Santale O.

BY BODYARMOR SUPERDRINKS

Body Armor super drink provides superior nutrition, superior hydration, and superior taste. These delicious beverages are formulated with a combination of proprietary blends and coconut water that work together to protect, prevent and hydrate. What... see more...

Ashley O.
Papillion
I love the body armor superdrinks! The coconut water is so refreshing the taste is much better than Gatorade. The price is a little high, but I really enjoy the flavor and it quenches my thirst better than any competition.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I absolutely love these. Would rather drink these than soda. Taste like real fruit. Highly recommend. BodyArmor SuperDrink, Orange Mango, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
Brooke M.
Fort worth , TX
Orange mango is the best flavor available! I usually drink these when I'm not feeling the greatest (or after a day of drinking). They get me back to feeling 100%! I usually pick mine up at the convenience store or Kroger.
Santale O.
Rochester, NY
This drink is amazing! I've tried this flavor as well as the mixed berry flavored. Loved them both. Definitely recommend you try it. It's a healthy drink. Has 10% coconut water, Vitamins A, B, C and E. it contains electrolytes and natural flavors and sweeteners. It only has 70 calories. It's 2 servings per container. It's serving size is 8 fl oz. It has 1% sodium, 10% potassium, 6% total carbohydrate, 18g of sugars. Awesome drink for those who are active, especially sports players.
Nathan L.
Greensburg, PA
A nice alternative to the usual sports drinks. Body Armour is loaded with vitamins. 100% of: B6, B12, Niacin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid. 50% of: A, E, and vitamin C. Has a lot of flavor and tastes fresh, not chemically.

Use it either as a daily drink, usually in conjunction with an electrolyte beverage like Gatorade/PowerAid when playing sports.

Better hangover cure than the above mentioned too.
Paula T.
Elko, NV
Tried these out last week. And now im addicted tastes amazing. I love that you can't taste every single vitamin to were its over vitamin tasting. It taste just like a juice. Very hydrating and full of great ingredients. Have already purchased more.
Juliana S.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this so much. I am a repeat customer. I usually don't drink anything except water until I was introduced to this. I think it is a lot better than Gatorade it is healthier and tastes less artificial. I highly recommend it to any athlete in need of some electrolytes.
Kayla W.
We got a few free samples after my husband ran the Rugged Maniac terrain Race. We fell in love with these! So much better than poweraif and gateraid. It taste wonderful, low in sugar and everyone loves it! We don't travel or workout with out them.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
The flavor of this is awesome! My girls love to refuel with this after their hockey games and practices, and I love to drink it during and after my work-outs. We all feel refreshed and our thirst quenched.
Taylor A.
Omg this drink is the absolute best...all of the flavors are absolutely amazing...I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like water, but has a sweet tooth. These are low in sugar and calories!

Amazon