BY BODYARMOR SUPERDRINKS #8 in Sports Drinks

BODYARMOR sports drink is the sports drink of choice for today's athlete. It provides potassium-packed electrolytes from coconut water, vitamins, and tastes great with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. Hydrate your home team with BODYARMOR sports drink, available nationwide at Target and your local grocery store.

Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
A lot of sports drinks dissapoint me and are gross. I wasn't expecting much from this drink either (I had the lemonade flavor) but it was actually pleasant! No overwhelming or underwhelming flavors and I get a hint of the coconut water flavor which I love. The drink felt very smooth if that makes sense. Would drink again, just wish I wasn't $2.
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
I really love these! The strawberry banana is my favorite. They are packed full of vitamins and favor. I think its a perfect amount of sweetness. This drink helps me stay hydrated since I'm not a big water fan. I definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
A friend recommended these to my fiance, I had never heard of them before. We found them on sale at our local grocery and decided to try it. We are so glad we did. Everyone in the family loves them. I was hesitant because I'm not a big fan of coconut water but you can't taste it. All you taste is the flavor you buy. Strawberry banana tastes just like a smoothie. We've recommended it to friends as well.
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
I bought these today as a hydration alternative to just drinking water. The flavor is great as well as all of the added benefits such as electrolytes, vitamins, and natural flavors and sweeteners. It is a very healthy and great tasting product and I highly recommend it!
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
Our family loves these! They are healthier and better tasting than traditional sports drinks with no artificial colors or flavors. Caffeine free and a good source of vitamins and minerals. We buy them during summer sports to keep the kids hydrated while playing and great for the sidelines too!
Jessica S.
I hate drinking water. I know I need to and try to force myself to but now I am hooked on the Grape Body Armor drinks. They are YUMMY! Yes, not water, but better than the coffee I consume by the gallons. I have also started to drink one before my weekly night out with the gals and one when I get home. Helps with the dehydration headache the next morning.
Alanna G.
Columbus, OH
A client gave me a few of these to try when they saw that I had just purchased a Gatorade telling me that Body Armor was better for me. Not only is Body Armor better you with its natural flavoring and colors and BPA-Free bottle, it taste like drinking a fruit smoothie. Absolutely delicious! None of the weird aftertaste or slimey feeling that most other sport's drinks-- Gatorade included-- have. I felt so refreshed after drinking these after my capoeira training. I HIGHLY recommend Body Armor!
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
The store I work in starting carrying these so I felt that I should try one for the first time. I went with the lemonade flavor. It's very tart, but not in a bad way (for my personal tastes.) I'm not a coconut fan, but the coconut water isn't very noticeable over the lemon flavor. I think it'd be really good with some carbonation!
Elizabeth M.
Wellness Guru Expert
The better alternative to Gatorade or vitamin water! I decided to try out a couple because there was a 4 for $5 deal on them. And I must say they are good. It is enhanced with vitamins, electrolytes, and coconut water. Also, they use pure can sugar instead of corn syrup or artificial sweeteners. You don't taste any of the coconut water because the different flavors. I think they taste better chilled, but what drink isn't better cold after a workout? I highly recommend you give these are try. I will most definitely be getting these instead of Gatorade or power aid.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this at WinCo and tried the flavor Tropical Punch. It caught my eye because it has 10% coconut water and is packed with vitamins. It's also gluten free. This flavor is a little too sweet for me but I would be open to trying again with another flavor.
Beatriz S.
How is This? I have NEVER saw it before! Is it good? I would like to try
Brittni F.
I have been trying to quit drinking soda but do not like water. Are these full of sugar or a better alternative?
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this flavor good? I love grape but not like children's grape drink
Zameria B.
Where can you find this, I've never seen it in any stores where I live and I see it has great reviews
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I find this at?