Add a Photo

By BODYARMOR SUPERDRINKS
#6 in Sports Drinks

BODYARMOR sports drink is the sports drink of choice for today's athlete. It provides potassium-packed electrolytes from coconut water, vitamins, and tastes great with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. Hydrate your home team with BODYARMOR sports drink, available nationwide at Target and your local grocery store.

Photos (30)
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Mission, TX
This drink has literally surpassed my sons expectations. I have a super picky kid and when he tried this he seriously loved it. He usually sticks to Capri Sun but now he wants me to buy BodyArmor fruit punch drink instead. He said he didn't expect it to be all that great tasting at but he ended up really liking it. He liked that on the bottle it tells you which vitamins it has, that it's made with coconut water and it has no artificial ingredients. That was a super plus for him. I would choose this over Gatorade any day!! Highly recommend for all moms to switch to BodyArmor drinks for the whole family.
Debbi R.
Debbi R.
Okay I will give this drink 3 stars only for flavor. But at the same time very sweet. In fact in my opinion & my children's opinion too sweet. So I looked at the label and low and behold know wonder it is so sweet. It has 18 grams of sugar WOW. That is just way to much sugar for me and my family. In my opinion a sports drink should be healthier. Plus is it doesn't have artificial flavors or colors. It also has 300 mg of potassium and is low in sodium. But table sugar is the second ingredient. My question is why not sweeten it with coconut sugar or coconut nectar?
Kim S.
Kim S.
El PaSo , TX
I really enjoyed this sports drink. I love coconut water and my kids not so much. We are huge sports family so this was a great way to test it out. I live in a desert town so the temps get into the 100s. Playing in this heat can play with your thirst but with this product it gets your hydration level up to par. My kids loved the flavor that you provided so yummy. We highly recommend it and looking forward to using this then the commercial brand that are already on the shelves.
Sara K.
Sara K.
April 7, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Grape
Yummmm! ❤ I absolutely love all the flavors of body armor super drinks! I spotted them at our local supermarket a few months back and thought I'd try them so I bought one of each flavor. I was surprised at how awesome they taste!! My son especially loves them and his preference is the grape! Definetly a must-have!! I get at least a variety of 10 of them every time I do my grocery shopping now! ☺
sandra h.
sandra h.
Humble, TX
These are my husband and I's favorite drink! WE live in Texas and the temps get in the 100's in the summer sometimes! He also works doing Ac and Heating, So this means during the summer he works in attics and outside a lot and attics can get up to 160 degrees sometimes. So these keep us hydrated for sure but there also delicious! Tropical Punch is our favorite
Myra H.
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I had a coworker bring me one of these at work and this was actually really good. I had the orange mango flavor (I think that was the name) and I liked that it wasn't pumped full of sugar and was a welcome change from drinking water all day. If you can catch them on sale it's even better (they're 10 for $10 here). I actually like these better than Gatorade!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I hate drinking water. I know I need to and try to force myself to but now I am hooked on the Grape Body Armor drinks. They are YUMMY! Yes, not water, but better than the coffee I consume by the gallons. I have also started to drink one before my weekly night out with the gals and one when I get home. Helps with the dehydration headache the next morning.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
These sports drinks are absolutely amazing! The packaging is great and pops out at you and the taste is delicious! It's surpassed my expectations and I like it way better than other sports drinks that are loaded with sodium! I will definitely be a brand ambassador of this because they are great! The orange mango is my favorite but they're all delicious!
Julie R.
Julie R.
I absolutely LOVE these sports drinks!! They're not too sweet, just the right amount and it definitely quenches your thirst. Our favorite was the fruit punch flavor but all the them are really good. So if you're looking for a new sports drink, bodyarmor is a fabulous choice!

I received this item for free in exchange for my honest review.
Missy H.
Missy H.
June 7, 2016, 6:25 a.m.
Review for: Grape
Body Armors are a tasty way to stay hydrated. Love the coconut water aspect. Alot better than other sports drinks. Hard to find in my area though. Have to travel a good distance and the prices vary greatly depending where they are. I really wish more places would carry them!!! BTW grape is good, but my fave is strawberry banana!
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
How is This? I have NEVER saw it before! Is it good? I would like to try
Brittni F.
Brittni F.
I have been trying to quit drinking soda but do not like water. Are these full of sugar or a better alternative?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Is this flavor good? I love grape but not like children's grape drink
Zameria B.
Where can you find this, I've never seen it in any stores where I live and I see it has great reviews