Bodyarmor LYTE Superdrinks Variety Pack, 4 Flavors, 36 Pack

by Body Armor

BODYARMOR is the sports drink for today's athlete, providing Superior Hydration by combining Electrolytes, Coconut Water, Natural Flavors and Natural Sweeteners. It's time to ditch your outdated sports drink and make the switch to BODYARMOR. This...

[product:bodyarmor-lyte-superdrinks-variety-pack-4-flavors-24-pack] ? What's your favorite?
Where can I buy these drinks?? I’ve heard they’re great for breastmilk supply! Help!
What is the best flavor?
Start your review of Bodyarmor LYTE Superdrinks Variety Pack, 4 Flavors, 36 Pack!
Aliquippa, PA
These are great to have for after a hard workout or run! We buy cases of them at a time fro sams/Costco and the price can’t be beat. The 20 calories per bottle is also a plus. We will continue to have these in our home all the time.
These are the best hydration drinks you can buy!! I am addicted!! Now that they have a lite version I’m even happier! Super hydrating, with vitamins and no artificial coloring or flavors! My kiddo loves them too!
Logansport, IN
These are amazing! Lots of vitamins and not a ton of sugar like other drinks. They taste great too. These are my go to for hangovers, when I’m sick, or just because.
SLC, UT
Really impressed with these, all of the flavors are great and it's a nice alternative to soda or other sugary drinks that I might crave. I also enjoy the not Lyte option, as there are some other flavors they have! They are usually priced well for individual sale too, so it's nice to grab a couple to just have on hand.
Kettering
Bodyarmor LYTE Superdrinks Variety Pack, 4 Flavors, 36 Pack uploaded by Liz M.
Are use these body armor drinks every single day to up my milk supply for breast-feeding it actually works awesome at first I didn’t believe it but then I started drinking at least one a day and I see a drastic change in my milk supply I would suggest these for any breast-feeding mama they have a lot of good stuff in them and they taste great my favorite is banana strawberry
Talent, OR
These drinks are great for your milk supply! I have struggled with my supply until I started drinking these! The flavors are pretty good and the lite version is my favorite because it’s not too many calories. Healthy option for breastfeeding mamas to stay hydrated!
Wichita, KS
OK so for all my breastfeeding mamas this is a psa! This drink helps with your hydration which in turn helps with your supply! i have been breastfeeding my daughter exclusively now for a year! This has really helped me and they taste really good. Plus its only 20 calories per drink. i buy this at my local sams club and i get like 30 of them for $20 i think.
Boston Ma
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not really a fan of these drinks. I get more thirsty as I drink them and I don’t notice and energy. Maybe a sugar rush but other than that nothing. I wouldn’t really buy these again and I don’t recommend.
Ellwood City, PA
This product is EVERYTHING! Daily vitamins, electrolytes, amazing flavor, low calorie. As someone who used to drink a ton of pop this product is a great way to drink a flavorful drink while being healthy! ❤️
Rochester
These are awesome! They really help keep me hydrated and have an awesome taste. I have yet to taste one I don’t like. They have coconut water in them as well, so that’s awesome.