BeveragesEnergy & SportsBody Armor
BODYARMOR Blackout Berry - 16 fl oz Bottle

BODYARMOR Blackout Berry - 16 fl oz Bottle

by Body Armor

[product:body-armor-berry-punch-16oz] ? What's your favorite flavor?
I having been trying to find a sports drink that doesn't have a after test. I have tried others but they have a after test that I can't stand. Does Body Armor have a after test?
Start your review of BODYARMOR Blackout Berry - 16 fl oz Bottle!
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
BODYARMOR Blackout Berry - 16 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Amanda B.
Delicious! I’m a nursing mama so staying hydrated is key for my supply and these taste so good! They help keep me hydrated and replenish electrolytes. I buy these so much because the taste is great and they are affordable!
Shaun D.
Port Hueneme, CA
I've never been a fan of coconut water, but these drinks taste awesome!!! Berry punch is my fave.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
BODYARMOR Blackout Berry - 16 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my husbands favorite flavors. It taste more like raspberry to me but still good. If you like any berry style flavor - you will love this body armor. Not tart, slightly sweet. Very good.
Trisha M.
Hancock
BODYARMOR Blackout Berry - 16 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Trisha M.
My favorite flavor. I keep a constant supply of body armor in my fridge! Definitely worth every penny!
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
These are great if you struggle to drink your daily intake of water. They come in a large assortment of flavors including low calorie and they all taste great. They have added vitamins and minerals to you get a dose of natural energy as well. It must be the coconut water inside that helps boost hydration’s because even one bottle helps.
Lisa B.
Adrian, MI
This is my favorite sports drink. The best tasking one I’ve had by far!!! I have low potassium and this has helped keep my levels up!
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
BODYARMOR Blackout Berry - 16 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jacky C.
My husband swears by Bodyarmor for after the gym. When I finally gave it a try I was hooked. I prefer it much more than Gatorade or other sports drinks. They come in a variety of flavors, some I like more than others but most of them taste really good. They are great for rehydration and replenishing electrolytes and other nutrients. They are also packed with vitamins and are sweet tasting but not sugary. A Bodyarmor is a must for me after a night of drinking. But on really hot days or after exercising when you are sweating a lot, drinking a Bodyarmor will also make a world of difference!
Breanna S.
Cosby, TN
Love this drink for hiking or when you are outside sweating. Flavor is a mix of berries and isn’t too strong or sweet. Price is pretty good especially if you can find them on sale.
Tena R.
Branson, MO
BODYARMOR Blackout Berry - 16 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Tena R.
It took forever to find an energy drink that wasn't loaded with caffeine. These taste amazing! This is my favorite flavor but they are all good. I take one with me when I go walking as it truly hydrates me and the vitamins help give me a boost.
Allyson K.
port orange
This is another one of my favorite flavors of body armor. This drink is very hydrating and affordable! I recommend this drink to anyone and I believe it’s a great post workout drink. Body armor had many various flavors and this one is one of my favorite flavors for sure!