Personal CareHair RemovalWaxing Kits & SuppliesNad's
Body Wax Strips for Normal Skin - 24 Strip(s) by (pack of 12)

Body Wax Strips for Normal Skin - 24 Strip(s) by Nad's (pack of 12)

by Nad's

Body Wax Strips for Normal Skin - 24 Strip(s) by Nad's (pack of 12)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Wax Strips for Normal Skin - 24 Strip(s) by Nad's (pack of 12)!
Magdalene  G.
Sacramento, CA
Super easy removal strips. Since there were no salons open for a period of time I had to take things into my own hands these strips are budget friendly and super easy to use. Warm up, apply and hold skin and pull in the opposite direction of hair growths and banf hair refmoved. Very little mess or pain. Totally recommend!
Sarah L.
Madison, WI
I tried these because the pre-waxed strips sounded convenient, and other Nads products have worked well for me. Unfortunately, they didn't seem to have the same stick and only pulled up a portion of the hairs. They can't be used again many times either, and become less effective quickly (2, maybe 3 passes per strip). It feels like a lesser value for that reason.
Jacky G.
houston, TX
Afordable and convenient what more can you ask for in a at home hair removal system. Perfect for at home hait removal during pandemic.. just bc you couldnt see your pro waxer desnt mean you have to stay hairy while at home...lol
Vidhi J.
Nad this product is amazing it has 24 wax strips which makes my work easier and quicker of hair removal. I highly recommend it.
Sarah A.
Grayslake, IL
Everyone I know who’s used this has a love and hate relationship with this. Some swear by it and some it doesn’t work for them
Amy S.
Works pretty well for a store bought brand. Grabs most of the hair without TOO much pain, but not painless.
Janet M.
Hamilton
Work really good don't pull skin I use them on my legs and my legs get super smooth.!! :) I would rather use wax strips than shave plus it's waaaaaay cheaper than a salon, by far!!!
Gabriela  C.
Ferndale, WA
They were okay, but I had to go over the same area on my legs with multiple strips before getting all the hair. I like the convenience of the strips and the ability to customize them to the area I'm using them on. I feel like the hair has to be fairly grown out for these to work well.
Karen J.
These were really gentle on skin. They were strong enough for coarse hair. This had a really nice scent
Margaret M.
Elgin, SC
Does a fanstic job compared to the other brands that are out there. They are very affordable. I am cheap but you can't be on these. There is not anything to change. This is alittle tricky at first but I will diffently buy again.

Looking for your answer?