Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashAlaffia
Body Wash Shea Butter + Neem - Vanilla Mint

Body Wash Shea Butter + Neem - Vanilla Mint

Your senses will come alive as you wash with Everyday Shea Moisturizing Body Wash in vanilla-mint scent. This formula creates a rich lather that moisturizes with a blend of certified fair trade unrefined shea butter, virgin coconut oil and West African neem extract. It gently cleanses away everyday dirt and grime, and leaves your skin smooth, refreshed and smelling heavenly. It's scented with a refreshing blend of spearmint and vanilla and is safe to use every day on all skin types. Paraben free. No animal testing. No synthetic fragrance. Ethically traded.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Wash Shea Butter + Neem - Vanilla Mint!
Cierra Y.
Purchased at: Target
I’m so happy to have found a healthy and clean body wash! It’s soft vanilla smell and clean minty smell combine so well together and leave me feeling clean. I love that it’s vegan, has no harsh chemicals, and supports communities in Africa. It gives lots of suds without me feeling sticky with icky chemicals afterwards. I will def be using this brand again:)
Niwana R.
Woodstock, GA
Love this body wash! I bought it a while back at my local health food store because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did. The smell is not too minty, not too vanilla-y. It's a gentle clean that leaves my skin soft. Fair trade product that is also vegan and non-GMO.
Aisha D.
Austell, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that this body wash is all natural and supports a great cause. My son has eczema so I try and use only natural products on him and myself. I think you get a great amount for the price. The formula is not harsh, very mild and makes awesome suds. I will definitely purchase again but in a different fragrance. The vanilla mint is not my fav at all, fortunately the scent does not linger.
Tatyanna T.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this brands mission and bought this over the summer and wasn’t disappointed. The smell of this soap is really nice and a little goes a long way since it suds up nicely. The packaging has changed too! I didn’t feel like this product stripped my skin or was over drying which was a plus.
Courtney K.
S Weymouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Body Wash Shea Butter + Neem - Vanilla Mint uploaded by Courtney K.
I love this brand! They have given so much to African communities that I can’t even list it all in this review! The body wash makes my skin so smooth and smells like a fresh mint julep. Support black owned businesses like this one!
Laura T.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is a wonderful clean body wash that leaves your skin hydrated without stripping your body of its natural oils
Autumn M.
Smells amazing! I love this soap because it leaves my dry skin soft. The soap is so gentle and luxurious. It is a bit on the pricey side, but worth every penny. I find it lasts longer because you don't use as much. I swear those pumps save me money too, my littles aren't just pouring soap out everywhere.
Katie H.
Richmond, TX
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I got this on sale at Whole Foods, it was recommended by my natural/non toxic mom group. It is an ok wash but doesn’t get rid of stinky sweat without a really good scrub with the wash cloth multiple times, so it’s not very practical on workout days. On the plus side it isn’t harsh or drying. I like the values of this brand which is important.
Courtney J.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Body Wash Shea Butter + Neem - Vanilla Mint is an amazing body wash. I love the way it smells and how well it lathers. Also the ingredients are all natural which is a huge win
Estelia V.
Escondido, CA
I like this product very much! The scent is a lovely smell. I’ve tried for a few days and it really left my skin feeling soft.

Looking for your answer?