BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Pure Organic Technology™ My Skin, Like The Silk Of A Butterfly.&Nbsp; If It Were So, It Would Bask In The Warm Glow Of A Summer Day And Feels As Soft As The Down Of A Feather.&Nbsp; If It Were So, My Body Would Wash Clean With The Scent Of A Rainbow And&Nbsp;I Would Feel Glorious.&Nbsp; Cleanse™ Luxuriating Body Wash Drenches Skin In A Light Cucumber Melon Fragrance And Contains Distinctive Foaming Agents That Lather Easily To Gently Cleanse Away The Day.&Nbsp; Gentle Yet Rich In Nutrients, Cleanse™ Body Wash Contains The Exclusive Giovanni Pure Organic Technology™ Blend, *An Advanced Essential Oil Complex To Soothe, Smooth And Regenerate Skin's Lost Moisture.&Nbsp; It Represents An Experience That Transports You To Places In Your Imagination And Beyond.&Nbsp; Feel. &Nbsp;New. *Includes Essential Fatty Acids, Necessary To Smooth, Repair And Help Heal Skin. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients, No Animal Testing Giovannicosetics.Com Vegan see more...

Diana A.
Diana A.
Love this body wash, it is super smooth and leaves your skin feeling flawless! Bought this at CVS and seriously love it!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Columbia Sta, OH
A little pricey for drug store but smells great and works wonders on dry winter skin. All and all pretty good product!
krystal j.
krystal j.
Middletown, OH
I love this product. The smell is so refreshing. A little pricey but it works great . Would definitely purchase again
Dana D.
Dana D.
Ewa Beach, HI
Absolutely love the smell on this. It never drys my skin out and my love it so much.. the smell esp
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Summerfield, NC
I have really sensitive skin and have tried a ton of different body washes. Every time I find a good one they stop making it. I hope they make this one a long time. A little on a shower puff foams into soft smelling and feeling foam--no rashes, itching or breaking out (like most soaps do for me), very relaxing and it's always nice to know you are using natural ingredients that won't fry your hair if you get some in it.
Addition to review (May 2013): Still loving the product but be careful which seller you pick: my favorite variety is Cassifleur White Tea, Amazon itself no longer carries this particular one. I've ordered from several different sellers: OTCMaster was cheapest but they sent me only half my order, 3 weeks late,and what they sent me was so badly packaged the the top of the bottle was crushed when I unwrapped it and fell apart. I tried Vitacost this last time, more expensive, great packaging, no problems.
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
That was a waste a money nothing new about it says grapfruit but it has a strong chemical smell i don't if was just mine but i will not buy it again
Eusta L.
Eusta L.
Tampa, FL
I love using the body wash by Giovanni cosmetic the smell is so fruity and I love the way smell I would recommend so rejuvenate
Paige R.
Paige R.
The smell of this is amazing! It feels so smooth on the skin and left me feeling very moisturized
Manuel G.
Manuel G.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product, I used it several times. I definitely recommend it. It was super affordable.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Nice body wash. However it leaves my legs a little dry. I have to follow with lotion.