BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Pure Organic Technology™ My Skin, Like The Silk Of A Butterfly.&Nbsp; If It Were So, It Would Bask In The Warm Glow Of A Summer Day And Feels As Soft As The Down Of A Feather.&Nbsp; If It Were So, My Body Would Wash Clean With The Scent Of A Rainbow And&Nbsp;I Would Feel Glorious.&Nbsp; Cleanse™ Luxuriating Body Wash Drenches Skin In A Light Cucumber Melon Fragrance And Contains Distinctive Foaming Agents That Lather Easily To Gently Cleanse Away The Day.&Nbsp; Gentle Yet Rich In Nutrients, Cleanse™ Body Wash Contains The Exclusive Giovanni Pure Organic Technology™ Blend, *An Advanced Essential Oil Complex To Soothe, Smooth And Regenerate Skin's Lost Moisture.&Nbsp; It Represents An Experience That Transports You To Places In Your Imagination And Beyond.&Nbsp; Feel. &Nbsp;New. *Includes Essential Fatty Acids, Necessary To Smooth, Repair And Help Heal Skin. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients, No Animal Testing Giovannicosetics.Com Vegan see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Jamie D.
Escanaba , MI
This product foams well and a little seems to go a long way. The scent is not as intensly grapfuity as I was looking for but the smell is very pleasant and mildly grapefuit. Maybe that's why it is Grapefruit Sky & not just Grapefuit Scent. Anyway, nice & good value.
Holly P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m in love with the clean fresh scent of this body wash. Out of the pool, off the beach or during winter when I just want to remember the beach and pool this is my go to. It also doesn’t make me feel like my skin is over dried or has a film on it.
Kathryn N.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have really sensitive skin and have tried a ton of different body washes. Every time I find a good one they stop making it. I hope they make this one a long time. A little on a shower puff foams into soft smelling and feeling foam--no rashes, itching or breaking out (like most soaps do for me), very relaxing and it's always nice to know you are using natural ingredients that won't fry your hair if you get some in it.
Addition to review (May 2013): Still loving the product but be careful which seller you pick: my favorite variety is Cassifleur White Tea, Amazon itself no longer carries this particular one. I've ordered from several different sellers: OTCMaster was cheapest but they sent me only half my order, 3 weeks late,and what they sent me was so badly packaged the the top of the bottle was crushed when I unwrapped it and fell apart. I tried Vitacost this last time, more expensive, great packaging, no problems.
Lynn U.
Huntsville, AL
The biggest mistake people make is expecting this to act like a regular body wash. It does not contain a lot of the added ingredients that aren't necessarily needed but make the soap very sudsy. Once you realize that you don't have to use a lot to get clean you will really love the scent and the clean feeling it leaves. It is pricier than off the shelf body washes but it will last a while.
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the smell. Wakes me up in the morning and leaves my skin feeling soft, not dry. I purchase this product at natural food stores such as Sprouts and Whole Foods. It's a gentle wash and my kids enjoy it as well.
A. N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a sub-par body wash that is overloaded with fragrant and low-lather ingredients. It is preferable to have skin-repairing ingredients with water-binding properties. As it lacks these, it is way too harsh for my skin. I wouldn't buy this again.
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I liked the smell of Grapefruit Sky and that Giovanni is eco friendly and doesn't test on animals. However, I wasn't a fan of the actual product. I felt that it was very thin and I used an entire bottle in about 1 1/2 weeks.
Aisha K.
Richardson, TX
I love the smell of this body wash!!! If you are into citrus smelling washes, this is the scent for you. I feel that it really perks me up in the morning.
Rachel K.
Love that I can get this brand at my grocery store. Really great product for the price. The smell is really good and it leaves me feeling clean.