Body Wash Dove For Sensitive Skin "nutriummoisture" 24 Fl Oz Upc 011111353404

Body Wash Dove For Sensitive Skin "nutriummoisture" 24 Fl Oz Upc 011111353404

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Wash Dove For Sensitive Skin "nutriummoisture" 24 Fl Oz Upc 011111353404!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor M.
Baltimore
It naturally restored those nutrients that dry skin needs and it’s very soft, especially on dry skin and sensitive skin. I personally have sensitive skin and after using this the itchiness has completely stopped and my skin no longer gets red. I really do recommend this!!
shary M.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been using this body soap for a week and I like how it leaves my skin, it does not irritate or dry it and it polishes well, I recommend it!
Shenequa E.
Lorain, OH
Body Wash Dove For Sensitive Skin "nutriummoisture" 24 Fl Oz Upc 011111353404 uploaded by Shenequa E.
This body wash is all I buy in my house unless I want to try a new. It keeps my skin feeling nice and not soapy. It's a soap anybody can use from mom to dad to kids. The smell is so light and fresh and doesnt leave residue.

Looking for your answer?