BY BODY TOOLZ

Professional 5 1/2" Toe Nail Nipper with hight leverage handles that allow for easy cutting. Sharp cutting edges for accurate clipping. Used to cut the stubborn and thickest nails. see more...

Michelle L.
Theses are AMAZING!! I'm usually trying to save as much as I can bc pedicure are sometimes costly so a little touching up is great with these! Soak your feet FIRST for about 5 Mins and then just gently pull away dead skin around the nail. It's Great.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
Although being pampered is great having your own tools for at home freshening up is always a good idea! Products like this one keep my pedis freshh
Robin M.
Zephyr Cove, NV
These are great for in between pedicures! they work really well! I get ingrown toe nails and these are also really useful for keeping them at bay
Mercedes W.
Syracuse, NY
These are definitely a must have for me. When my busy life gets in the way of my visit to the nail salon, I must take things into my own hands.
Laiken P.
Murray, KY
I use this to clip my husbands toenails because he doesn't do it because his nails are so thick lol! It's kind of hilarious.
Madia D.
Auburndale, FL
Review for: Podiatrist Toe Nail Nipper more...
Love them. They are great to keep in a small bag when you travel . Would definitely recommend them
Terikay P.
Edmore, MI
These work great for those pesky ingrown toenails! Works wonderful! Jas helped alot
Laiza S.
Não tive oportunidade de experimentar, mas com certeza deve ser muito bom .

back