BY BODY TOOLZ

Double loop extractor for removing blackheads and whiteheads. Textured non-slip handle for easy use. Features include: -High Quality Stainless Steel-Easy To Use-Rolls out Whiteheads-Presses out Blackheads-Minimizes Bruising see more...

Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I use mine on my black heads and it works decently. It can be gentle or harsh depending on how hard you press. I can really only use it on my nose or chin. It doesn't really do anything on my cheeks. If you have any blackheads I would recommend you get one.
Shaira B.
Del Rio, TX
It is an effective tool for blackheads-especially. I wouldn't recommend it for white heads because it will leave a scar. Definitely clean it with alcohol before each use. I love mine!
Cynthia R.
Este producto para mi es riesgoso, porque como medico prefiero que ciertos medicamentos hagan que tu piel puedan deshacerse de las impuresas sin lacerarse .
kaitlyn o.
This does its job and that is to dig out pimples and black heads.its a painful little thing especially on your nose but beauty is painful so...
lorena p.

this little clip is great to me I really love because it is perfect for those pequeñs imperfections or black spots that you can not remove with your hands this is great I love it and it works to perfection
Hannah G.
Kansas City
You don't neeeda buy this ish, lemme tell ya. I just took the write-y part out of a pen and thats how I pop my pimps.
Pankti S.
Wallingford, PA
Is this tool worth it? I have a lot of under the skin bumps. Will this help get rid of those?

back