BY BODY TOOLZ

Double Loop Extractor removes blackhead and whiteheads. Minimizes bruising and skin irritation. All Stainless Steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brenna W.
N Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tool was exactly what I was needing! I love to remove blemishes, my husband gets blackheads on his back and this make it quick and easy to remove them, the circle tip surrounds the blemish, with pressure it forces it rite out! Only issue is I'd love it to be a little more sturdy as he has tough skin. overall Love it!
Arya A.
Not going to give it 5 stars because it hurts BUT it gets the job done. I use to have horrible blackheads on my face, and before this product, I couldn't do anything on my own but wait to see a dermatologist to do it for me. Now I can handle it by myself without the extra cost and time wasted.
Ana R.
FL,Miami,Doral. 7801 NW 37 th street
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bastante útil para una emergencia de acné, a mi me han funcionado bastante, bastante bien para ser sincera..
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
It's can be a great tool to remove unsightly and painful blemishes, but it causes a lot of redness and can cause surrounding skin to irritate. You really have to know how to use it properly.
Cauã D.
Isso vai me ajudar muito com os meus cravos pois os meu dedos não conseguem espremer os cravos mais pequenos
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How on earth do you get acne or blackheads with this one? I've used the other ones, but not this one