BY BODY TOOLS

• I've been interested in how these work. My brother could definitely...2 Answers
  • I've wanted to try ear candles but, have heard that many of them ar...2 Answers
  • My mother in law used to use and worked for her but I always have i...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
So my favorite type of wax is candles beeswax because of my obsession of burning myself and there's something special about this wax. So thank you for aiding in my obsession with burning. It's so hot
Katia P.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I purchased this for my brother because he has a small ear opening on his left ear. It is hard for him to get rid of his earwax and this did the trick.
Jaide R.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Foodie Expert
I've been interested in how these work. My brother could definitely use them. Does this brand work better than others? What are you experiences with the product?
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Lynchburg, VA
I've wanted to try ear candles but, have heard that many of them are ineffective. Which brands are best?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
My mother in law used to use and worked for her but I always have issues, anyone else??