Body-solid Body Solid Vertical Dumbell Rack with 12 Pairs Neoprene Dumbells 1-15LBS - (GDR24-Npack)

BY BODY SOLID

Find Weights at Target.com! Body Solid Tools Neoprene-Coated Dumbbell pack is perfect for a variety of individual and group workouts. Set includes Body Solid 12 pair vertical dumbbell rack GDR24 and pairs of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 15 lb increments. Latex free. Keep your dumbbells organized and close at hand with the all-new Body-Solid Tools GDR24 12-Pair Vertical Dumbbell Rack. Body Solid Tools Neoprene-Coated Dumbbells are a great way to incorporate fitness into your everyday lifestyle. They can be used on their own for a variety of lifting, curling, pressing and stretching exercises, or you can incorporate them into your current regimen of jogging. Color: Multi-Colored.

• I wish I have a space in my room to have more of these2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love that keeps come in a variety of pounds. The material on them, makes it easy to hold onto and they are very comfortable. i use them every day and I get a great work out in every time I use them. I highly recommend these to anyone. I was highly satisfied overall with this product.
Karin R.
Glumslöv Skåne
Really love this they make it so easy to work out at home you don't even have to think of the gym with these
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
I wish I have a space in my room to have more of these