BY BODY RESCUE

In nature, herbs, foods, minerals, vitamins and even plain water have a chemical composition that makes them either acid, alkaline or neutral. This fine blend of herbs is highly alkaline. Acid/alkaline balancing was a popular health concept in the earlier part of the 20th century. It is now beginning to resurface due to a great collective need. Our diets and lifestyles today lend themselves to acidity. Body Rescue Alkalizing Tea has the mild flavor of apricots and is naturally sweetened with yams. Enjoy a cup of Alkalizing Tea with a meal, or just following a meal, to help neutralize the effects of acidic foods. see more...

• What are the benefits of an alkalizing tea?1 Answers
  • I'd like some more information on this product, pros and con's?1 Answers
  • I've very interested in this product. What are the claims and healt...1 Answers
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Oceanside, CA
I have this in tea bags and it does make you feel good after you drink it. The taste is not anything wow, but its ok.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario
1939 reviews
Foodie Expert
I have never heard of this tea brand before I like other teas in tea bags but I've never heard of this one
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Brampton, ON
Foodie Expert
What is the whole purpose of Alkalizing tea and water? What are benefits - I'm seeing mixed reviews.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Foodie Expert
I'm not familiar with this brand at all. Are there a lot of health benefits to drinking this tea? It is loose leaf tea or bagged?
Erica S.
Erica S.
How does this tea taste? Is it really strong?
Adamiry A.
Adamiry A.
Caldwell, ID
People have told me to try this but I don't know if it is any good. Does it taste good? Where do you buy it?
Maria R.
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I'd like some more information on this product, pros and con's?