BY OLAY

Get rid of dry skin with this light mousse with deep moisture.

Body Quench Mousse Deep Moisture with Cocoa Butter & Jojoba & Vitamin B3
  • "This is very moisturizing, I use it as a night cream, it helps with dry elbows and knees. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is a nice moisturizer the products help my dry skin and I use them dailyvery good pizza amd i like the thinner crust they offer" in 3 reviews
Janae M.
Benton, KY
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Maria G.
Greenwood Lk, NY
Dry skin is no more with Olay Body Mousse Deep Moisturizer. I have been an Olay fan since the age of 12. It was the brand my grandma used. This is a great summer moisturizer. I keep it by my bed and use it all over every night. It is easy to remember when I see it sitting on my night table. The day is done, I am relaxed and I concentrate some time on me. This is a light weight moisturizer that really gives you a silky smooth feeling and I don't feel like I can't get right into bed because I am slathered with moisturizer. It is definitely a favorite.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Absolutely love this!! It smells amazing & makes my hair perfectly manageable! Quench Mousse with green tea & vitamin complex gives you three dimensions of hydration: sheer coverage - glides easily and evenly onto skin, instant absorption - penetrates quickly beneath skin's surface, lasting hydration - continuously moisturizes throughout the day
Robin M.
Portage, IN
Usually I don't trust the can moisturizers. I was in shock when this product actually moisturized and didn't leave me dry within hours. It's heavily moisturizing but somehow not greasy. I think it's because of the mousse consistency. My only problem is the heavy perfumy smell.
Jennifer A.
Hanford, CA
I loved this stuff. It wasn't heavy. It dries quickly while leaving your skin soft. It made me sad when they altered the formula and added shea butter to it. I'm allergic to shea butter, I get horrible burning rashes. I can't even find this one in stores anymore. :(
Ashley S.
I like the scent that this mousse leaves on my skin. I find this to not be as heavy as other moisturizers that I have used in the past. This doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it dries quickly. I purchased this at Walgreens. I recommend this product.
Regina S.
Somerset, KY
This is a wonderful product. It's so lightweight and not at all greasy feeling on my skin. It also smells amazing. Quench is a perfect name for it because it leaves your skin moisturized so that it doesn't itch. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a daily skin hydrater.
Chase C.
washington dc
I'm not a fan of Olay for many reasons, specifically being that they test on animals and use a lot of chemicals in their products that I tend to have reactions to. I had a reaction to this product and my skin was burning but it did make my hair smooth and give it volume.
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
I love this moisturizer. It makes my skin feel as smooth as a babies bottom! I have tried so many different types of lotion..many are expensive, leave my skin feeling, oily/sticky, and sometimes I can't even tell the difference, but this one worked wonders. It was perfect, and I highly recommend it!
Desirae C.
Dallas, Tx
I tried this the other day when I seen it at Walmart and I found it too be a little too thick for me not what I expected at all but it did have an amazing smell to it and I do love a lot of their products but I do not think I will be using this one again maybe if they made a formula less thicker
Kei H.
Where can I Buy This mousse in a can of olay i don't like the bottle that much?
Joyce S.
I usually love all Olay products. I have yet to try this one. Anyone with curly hair tried this product? ~Js🌟